300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZ-ZOU12 View Post
    Had my phone interview yesterday with the ASAC and SAC. Overall I thought it went well although I was shocked at how many behavioral type questions there were. I may have rambled a bit at times, but think I was able to get my point across and convey how I think I can benefit the agency. I used a lot of the advice that you all gave me and it is much appreciated. ASAC indicated that I should here back from him by the 6th of March at the very least after they have narrowed it down to 2-3 people. I am curious as to what the next interview will be since the behavioral style questions have already been done. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. After hearing more about the agency, I want the gig even more.
    If they already asked you the boilerplate behavioral questions my guess is that the next phase (if there is one) will be more for determining "fit" with the team.

Often the "fit" of an individual is the more important, yet harder to quantify, metric.

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
      Miz-zou12: Your PM's aren't on, so I can't PM you this question: Which agency did you interview with? If you don't want to respond in the thread, feel free to PM me. I, too, have landed an interview with an OIG and am curious to know the difference/similarities in the process between different OIG's.
      PM Sent.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6949 users online. 353 members and 6596 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X