300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucky1928 View Post
    Well I just got the BQA e-mail. I'm out. I passed the medical and everything....surprised because how quickly things were going and the need for SA's.
    AnYes idea why?

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
      AnYes idea why?
      Not a damn clue. Didn't even start my background and it's impossible to be the medical as the Doctor met with me afterwards and said everything looked great.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky1928 View Post
          Not a damn clue. Didn't even start my background and it's impossible to be the medical as the Doctor met with me afterwards and said everything looked great.
          Geez man, sorry to hear that. And definitely annoying when they won't tell you as to why you've been dropped.

Comment

• Wo

I finally got my COE

Comment

• Nice... I know you said awhile back you hadn't heard anything in awhile...so grats on it moving forward again. Hopefully it picks up.

Comment

• crickets cricket here!!!!

Comment

• 4-5 months later, finally received an email to schedule my SI - better late than never.

Congrats AK, btw. Don't forget about us!

Comment

• Lol thanks. And grats on it moving forward. Hopefully it will start picking up now.
                    I will keep looking in. ...lots of nice people always answering my questions. Hopefully I can help when I know stuff.

Comment

• Lucky1928 have you reached out to anyone?

Comment

• Any current USSS agents: is the agency really strict about visible tattoos?

Comment

• After nearly six months of radio silence, I received a call today stating that my background started today.

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6807 users online. 215 members and 6592 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X