300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home visit background investigation

Hi I'm in the background checking process of applying. Theyve called my references, past and current job, etc. I was called in for finger prints and photo and to check other things as well. They informed me of a home visit to verify that I actually live at my listed address.

Is that all that occurs at the home visit? Do they check every room of the house? Do they/can they search your stuff?

I live with 4 other people in my house so I'm just a bit nervous of that being a problem, as I can't go in and make sure everyone's room and stuff is clean and neat, etc. And I don't know what some of them might have in their rooms, they're not criminals or anything, I just dont want anything to be a negative factor on this visit for something beyond my control.

Also, I'm getting very nervous about the interview with the Chief and board. Any tips to help?

Bump to the top

Comment

I lived in a frat house when the background investigator came by.many years ago As long as you are squared away I wouldn't sweat it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

They do not search anything. You may have to point out your sleeping quarters at most.
        Last edited by GoldBadge; 01-21-2015, 09:43 AM.
        They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6413 users online. 205 members and 6208 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X