300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capet
    replied
    I sent them as a separate file and got the email. Give him a call, i don't think they reviewed the files yet.

Leave a comment:

• Viking14
    replied
    Originally posted by Det_sje
    +1........everything as one large file.
    Thanks for the replies gents.
    Hopefully separate attachments will not be my downfall. No email received.

Leave a comment:

• Det_sje
    replied
    Originally posted by Pi, Esq.
    I can tell you that I attached them in one large file and when I called to confirm receipt, Mr. Carmical reviewed the file and said everything looked good. So, I can only attest to one large file definitely being acceptable.
    +1........everything as one large file.

Leave a comment:

• Pi, Esq.
    replied
    Originally posted by Viking14
    Did ya'll who have received an email submit the required documents as separate attachments or as one big file?

I was worried that separate attachments was not proper.
    I can tell you that I attached them in one large file and when I called to confirm receipt, Mr. Carmical reviewed the file and said everything looked good. So, I can only attest to one large file definitely being acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• Viking14
    replied
    Did ya'll who have received an email submit the required documents as separate attachments or as one big file?

I was worried that separate attachments was not proper.

Leave a comment:

• Pi, Esq.
    replied
    Originally posted by Capet
    They have one spot reserved for PI esq. hahah.
    I wish... All that ever happens for me is that I get referred and then never hear anything back. I'd love this job, though.

Leave a comment:

• Capet
    replied
    They have one spot reserved for PI esq. hahah.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Steel
    replied
    Originally posted by Det_sje
    Just got an email from the AFOSI, it give the details of the hiring process and such. Also states that the first applicants will be hired by fall of 2015!!!!

Good Luck to all!!!!
    Yeah same here!

Greetings from the Air Force Office of Special Investigations,

Thank you for applying for AFOSI Vacancy Announcement 01-15-DEV-01. This email is intended to provide you with the way forward on this hiring action.

All times mentioned are tentative but here's the process:

- Our HR staff is currently reviewing application packages to confirm
    -- Applicants possess minimum education and/or experience requirements for the position
    -- Applicants followed vacancy announcement instructions
    - Applicants who meet minimum education and/or experience requirements and followed vacancy announcement instructions will be further assessed
    -- Anticipate results by April 2015
    -- Applicants will be notified of their status (i.e., applicant will either move forward in process or be eliminated)
    - Applicants who move forward in the process will be required to participate in an in-person assessment
    -- In-person assessment will be conducted at HQ AFOSI located in Quantico, VA
    -- In- person assessment will tentatively take place in/around May 2015
    - Upon completion of the in-person assessment, applicants will be notified of their status (i.e., applicant will either move forward in the process or be eliminated)
    - Applicants who move forward in the process will receive a tentative job offer and undergo a suitability investigation
    -- Applicants with favorable suitability determinations will be placed in a pool
    -- As vacancies are available, applicants in the pool will be offered positions
    -- Pool will remain active for 18 months

It is our goal to hire the first applicants from this announcement by the Fall of 2015.

Thanks again for applying to join our team!

Leave a comment:

• Det_sje
    replied
    Just got an email from the AFOSI, it give the details of the hiring process and such. Also states that the first applicants will be hired by fall of 2015!!!!

Good Luck to all!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FormerUSAF
    replied
    AFOSI Civ agents get different assignments than their active duty counterparts. Civ agents can work abroad in embassies which are known as Force Protection Detachments, and also we are able to work on the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces. They have taken most of the protection details away from civilian agents because AFOSI didn't want to pay overtime. That's rumor or I believe they did say it. Lol.... Either way, it is a different agency. OSI is a very conservative agency, very little to any running and gunning. Good luck, let me know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• DaBulls
    replied
    I just submitted my application package for this announcement. Hopefully I get hired by this one or the PAQ announcement. We shall see!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shadowtrain
    replied
    Submitted! Woo!

Leave a comment:

• hangman
    replied
    What is the morale like at OSI? Are agents generally happy?

How does the assignment policy work? When will you know where you will be assigned? Do you get a say in where you would like to go or is it entirely based on needs of the service?

Leave a comment:

• echoshot33
    replied
    anyone else having trouble accessing the website?

Leave a comment:

• Shadowtrain
    replied
    I wonder how this compares to PAQ. Same point of contact fellow and essentially the same materials.
    I know that it has been mentioned that it is different, but from an outside looking in perspective, it seems relatively similar. HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 26888 users online. 63 members and 26825 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...