X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to know what they are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got a bunch of referrals this afternoon, anyone else? I'm not sure what it means, the same thing happened last year.
      The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
        Got a bunch of referrals this afternoon, anyone else? I'm not sure what it means, the same thing happened last year.
        I received one as well. My guess it: it's a mistake on someone's or some system's part, or they are looking for alternates for applicants that either backed out or didn't make it through the screening process.

Comment

• I received 4 referral's for 4 different locations as well. However, I believe this was from the PAQ announcement and not the DEV announcement. The PAQ announcement was posted on USAJobs, but the DEV announcement wasn't. At any rate, I'm not holding much stock in it, because they conducted interviews for the PAQ announcement in March. This may just be a way for them to let people know they were referred, but not selected for an interview, thus being able to close out the announcement.

Comment

• I'm one of the PAQ primary 10 and I was wondering if there were any other PAQ primaries out there that I haven't been in communication with. IM me.

Comment

• I am an applicant from the dev announcement of 2015. Got offered LA AFB. Is there anyone that has some information in regard to the area and the base? How hard is to transfer or what is like work wise?
              Any input is welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Secret service SA View Post
                I am an applicant from the dev announcement of 2015. Got offered LA AFB. Is there anyone that has some information in regard to the area and the base? How hard is to transfer or what is like work wise?
                Any input is welcome.
                Sorry can't help you with your questions but I have a few if you don't mind.

How is this process (speed, steps, traveling, etc)? Was that base one you got to pick from? There are 14 locations on the announcement I applied with, I selected two I'd want to work. Was yours similar? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
                  Sorry can't help you with your questions but I have a few if you don't mind.

How is this process (speed, steps, traveling, etc)? Was that base one you got to pick from? There are 14 locations on the announcement I applied with, I selected two I'd want to work. Was yours similar? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Secret service SA ; 10-17-2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11596 users online. 421 members and 11175 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X