Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No go either. But was best qualified for usss and currently work for cbp and have a bachelors . So who knows what they are looking for. Oh well I'll apply next time

Comment

• are they going alphabetical with the notifications? My last name starts with M so usually I get notified fairly quickly

Comment

• I have yet to receive a "thanks but no thanks" email as well, and my name also starts with an M, so I don't know.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything yet.
          I made some progress in the PAQ announcement before removing myself from the process.

Figured I stay in this process and see where I end up.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything as well, but my coworker got an invite for the interview last week for the most recent job posting.

Comment

• I am getting the feeling interview invites went out last week and this week is all rejection letters

Comment

• I didn't get an email either way yet. I have a master in forensic science and FLEO experience so would be surprised to not get referred. But no military might doom me in favor of those with vet pref

Comment

• Just curious but did all these emails come out today? Wonder if no email is a good thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I received my invite but declined, there will be one more open spot for one of you guys.

Comment

• Just got the thanks but no thanks email......oh well on to the next one

Comment

• I just received the thanks but no thanks email as well. Damn.

Comment

• Same good luck

Comment

• Don't feel bad about a no thanks letter. I'm a city cop with 10 years patrol experience, masters in computer science, and a current 5 year OSI agent in the reserves and still didn't get referred. If they won't hire their own badge holding credentialed agents who do they hire? There is no discernible logic to the terrible government wide 1811 hiring process.

Comment

• Me too. 12 yrs cop. Masters. Oh well. Not shocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got a no thanks email. Oh well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7963 users online. 223 members and 7740 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X