Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowtrain
    replied
    Got the email yesterday about the dev position timeline.
    Actually just got an email from the PAQ one for an interview.

Leave a comment:

• Det_sje
    replied
    Originally posted by Capet View Post
    FYI- I was reading the FAQ under the 1811 page and noticed that travel expenses will be on the applicant.
    Yeah, I kinda figured that..........luckily i'm only 5 hours from Quantico, VA

Leave a comment:

• Capet
    replied
    FYI- I was reading the FAQ under the 1811 page and noticed that travel expenses will be on the applicant.

Leave a comment:

• Det_sje
    replied
    War wolf resend the pm......had to make some space

Leave a comment:

• warwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by hangman View Post
    What is the morale like at OSI? Are agents generally happy?

How does the assignment policy work? When will you know where you will be assigned? Do you get a say in where you would like to go or is it entirely based on needs of the service?
    Typing fromy iPhone so forgive the spelling. Most of the civilian agents do well after learning the military lingo and are happy. OSI has a lot of room for movement that other agencies do not enjoy. That being said, some of the policies will drive you nuts from time to time..

Leave a comment:

• DaBulls
    replied
    Got the email as well.

Leave a comment:

• hmt2011
    replied
    I got same email. I sent it as separate attachments on one email

Leave a comment:

• M8541 Reaper
    replied
    Sorry bud. No bonus points here for being able to do 25 pull-ups while eating a Sara Lee cookie.
    We'll see about that... Haha! (::makes the call to see if AST is available on the civi side and awards Sarah Lee bonus points:

Also got the email today. It's actually pretty nice that the agency does that for applicants (provides a vacancy-specific tentative timeline).

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by M8541 Reaper; 01-28-2015, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Steel
    replied
    Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
    Blue steel,

that was the same reason that I sent the docs as separate attachments also, but I have yet to receive an email...
    I think that you can give them a call and ask. It can from the same email that we had to send the application to. Make sure to add the email to your "Safe List" so it doesn't get thrown into the spam folder. I can't tell you enough how I had important notices for the Feds get thrown in the spam folder OR I just never received it due to email filter settings.

Leave a comment:

• Viking14
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I sent mine in as 1 email with multiple attachments. I usually like to do that so for whoever is reading my application can quickly find everything fast by attachment title without going through 50 pages to find something specific. I have done that for DSS, DEA, CBP, USSS, etc. and never have had a problem.
    Blue steel,

that was the same reason that I sent the docs as separate attachments also, but I have yet to receive an email...

Leave a comment:

• Blue Steel
    replied
    I sent mine in as 1 email with multiple attachments. I usually like to do that so for whoever is reading my application can quickly find everything fast by attachment title without going through 50 pages to find something specific. I have done that for DSS, DEA, CBP, USSS, etc. and never have had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Capet
    replied
    Sorry bud. No bonus points here for being able to do 25 pull-ups while eating a Sara Lee cookie.

Leave a comment:

• M8541 Reaper
    replied
    I sent them as a separate file and got the email.
    Samesies.

Leave a comment:

• Capet
    replied
    Keep us posted.

Gluck everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Viking14
    replied
    I sent them as a separate file and got the email. Give him a call, i don't think they reviewed the files yet.

Thanks Capet, Keepin hope alive!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4023 users online. 266 members and 3757 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X