300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capet View Post
    Sorry bud. No bonus points here for being able to do 25 pull-ups while eating a Sara Lee cookie.
    We'll see about that... Haha! (::makes the call to see if AST is available on the civi side and awards Sarah Lee bonus points:

Also got the email today. It's actually pretty nice that the agency does that for applicants (provides a vacancy-specific tentative timeline).

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by M8541 Reaper; 01-28-2015, 05:30 PM.
    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

I got same email. I sent it as separate attachments on one email

Comment

Got the email as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
          What is the morale like at OSI? Are agents generally happy?

How does the assignment policy work? When will you know where you will be assigned? Do you get a say in where you would like to go or is it entirely based on needs of the service?
          Typing fromy iPhone so forgive the spelling. Most of the civilian agents do well after learning the military lingo and are happy. OSI has a lot of room for movement that other agencies do not enjoy. That being said, some of the policies will drive you nuts from time to time..

Comment

War wolf resend the pm......had to make some space

Comment

FYI- I was reading the FAQ under the 1811 page and noticed that travel expenses will be on the applicant.

Comment

Originally posted by Capet View Post
                FYI- I was reading the FAQ under the 1811 page and noticed that travel expenses will be on the applicant.
                Yeah, I kinda figured that..........luckily i'm only 5 hours from Quantico, VA

Comment

Got the email yesterday about the dev position timeline.
                  Actually just got an email from the PAQ one for an interview.

Comment

It's been quite in here. The 2014 applicants are interviewing, so hopefully the Dev 2015 announcements picks up some traction soon.
                    The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

Has anyone received a "no thanks" email?
                      Just wondering because many of yall received the "timeline" email.
                      I have yet to receive either. Wondering if I wasn't in the first batch of timeline emails because they have not sent out the "No thanks" emails yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
                        Has anyone received a "no thanks" email?
                        Just wondering because many of yall received the "timeline" email.
                        I have yet to receive either. Wondering if I wasn't in the first batch of timeline emails because they have not sent out the "No thanks" emails yet.
                        My understanding is that they sent out the status email to ALL applicants at once, not in batches. If you didn't receive a status email, you may want to reach out to the hiring official ASAP to see if they didn't receive your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                          My understanding is that they sent out the status email to ALL applicants at once, not in batches. If you didn't receive a status email, you may want to reach out to the hiring official ASAP to see if they didn't receive your stuff.
                          Rog, Pi.

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                            One of the guys I work with also applied to it and he didn't get the email, but I did. Don't know if that means anything or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                              Got the email yesterday about the dev position timeline.
                              Actually just got an email from the PAQ one for an interview.
                              PAQ is the way to go if you have a choice. As a PAQ you are considered an intern for the first three years of your OSI career. What this means is that the USAF is actually paying your salary and any training you may want to attend just so long as it will be applicable to your skills as a federal agent. I was a developmental, but PAQ is the way to go. PAQ is a little more restrictive when it comes to duty locations, but again, that is only for the first three years, but worth it in the long run.
                              "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                              German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

Got the BQA email. Good luck to everyone else moving forward.
                                The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10048 users online. 374 members and 9674 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X