300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    Just got an email from the AFOSI, it give the details of the hiring process and such. Also states that the first applicants will be hired by fall of 2015!!!!

Good Luck to all!!!!
    Yeah same here!

Greetings from the Air Force Office of Special Investigations,

Thank you for applying for AFOSI Vacancy Announcement 01-15-DEV-01. This email is intended to provide you with the way forward on this hiring action.

All times mentioned are tentative but here's the process:

- Our HR staff is currently reviewing application packages to confirm
    -- Applicants possess minimum education and/or experience requirements for the position
    -- Applicants followed vacancy announcement instructions
    - Applicants who meet minimum education and/or experience requirements and followed vacancy announcement instructions will be further assessed
    -- Anticipate results by April 2015
    -- Applicants will be notified of their status (i.e., applicant will either move forward in process or be eliminated)
    - Applicants who move forward in the process will be required to participate in an in-person assessment
    -- In-person assessment will be conducted at HQ AFOSI located in Quantico, VA
    -- In- person assessment will tentatively take place in/around May 2015
    - Upon completion of the in-person assessment, applicants will be notified of their status (i.e., applicant will either move forward in the process or be eliminated)
    - Applicants who move forward in the process will receive a tentative job offer and undergo a suitability investigation
    -- Applicants with favorable suitability determinations will be placed in a pool
    -- As vacancies are available, applicants in the pool will be offered positions
    -- Pool will remain active for 18 months

It is our goal to hire the first applicants from this announcement by the Fall of 2015.

Thanks again for applying to join our team!

Comment

They have one spot reserved for PI esq. hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Capet View Post
        They have one spot reserved for PI esq. hahah.
        I wish... All that ever happens for me is that I get referred and then never hear anything back. I'd love this job, though.

Comment

Did ya'll who have received an email submit the required documents as separate attachments or as one big file?

I was worried that separate attachments was not proper.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
            Did ya'll who have received an email submit the required documents as separate attachments or as one big file?

I was worried that separate attachments was not proper.
            I can tell you that I attached them in one large file and when I called to confirm receipt, Mr. Carmical reviewed the file and said everything looked good. So, I can only attest to one large file definitely being acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
              I can tell you that I attached them in one large file and when I called to confirm receipt, Mr. Carmical reviewed the file and said everything looked good. So, I can only attest to one large file definitely being acceptable.
              +1........everything as one large file.

Comment

Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                +1........everything as one large file.
                Thanks for the replies gents.
                Hopefully separate attachments will not be my downfall. No email received.

Comment

I sent them as a separate file and got the email. Give him a call, i don't think they reviewed the files yet.

Comment

I sent them as a separate file and got the email. Give him a call, i don't think they reviewed the files yet.

Thanks Capet, Keepin hope alive!

Comment

Keep us posted.

Gluck everyone.

Comment

I sent them as a separate file and got the email.
                        Samesies.

"Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

Sorry bud. No bonus points here for being able to do 25 pull-ups while eating a Sara Lee cookie.

Comment

I sent mine in as 1 email with multiple attachments. I usually like to do that so for whoever is reading my application can quickly find everything fast by attachment title without going through 50 pages to find something specific. I have done that for DSS, DEA, CBP, USSS, etc. and never have had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Steel View Post
                              I sent mine in as 1 email with multiple attachments. I usually like to do that so for whoever is reading my application can quickly find everything fast by attachment title without going through 50 pages to find something specific. I have done that for DSS, DEA, CBP, USSS, etc. and never have had a problem.
                              Blue steel,

that was the same reason that I sent the docs as separate attachments also, but I have yet to receive an email...

Comment

Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
                                Blue steel,

that was the same reason that I sent the docs as separate attachments also, but I have yet to receive an email...
                                I think that you can give them a call and ask. It can from the same email that we had to send the application to. Make sure to add the email to your "Safe List" so it doesn't get thrown into the spam folder. I can't tell you enough how I had important notices for the Feds get thrown in the spam folder OR I just never received it due to email filter settings.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7897 users online. 343 members and 7554 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X