Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 AFOSI Developmental Job Announcement

Folks,

Just wanted to let you guys know that a developmental 1811 announcement opened up recently. Please read the announcement carefully to make sure you have the qualifications.

http://www.osi.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123436068

Good luck gents!!

agent04

Out of curiosity... How come this announcement isn't posted via usajobs?

Comment

Just like other LE agencies in the past (ATF comes to mind when I applied), some just don't post their announcements on USAJOBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent04 View Post
        Folks,

Just wanted to let you guys know that a developmental 1811 announcement opened up recently. Please read the announcement carefully to make sure you have the qualifications.

http://www.osi.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123436068

Good luck gents!!

agent04
        Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Just like other LE agencies in the past (ATF comes to mind when I applied), some just don't post their announcements on USAJOBS.
          Gotcha! I'm sure this announcement will churn up a lot of interest. Best of luck to those that apply!

Comment

The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on 19 Jan, 2015 to receive consideration. I know, in typical OSI fashion this is a quick turnaround. However, they don't have the HR manpower to sift through 1000's of resumes like other agencies.

No problem Pi, Esq. It's my pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Capet View Post
              Gotcha! I'm sure this announcement will churn up a lot of interest. Best of luck to those that apply!
              Yeah, there are some people right now who have already started churning out the required docs who see this post and say, "I hate that #$@hole. Now I have more competition." Lol
              Last edited by Agent04; 01-13-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah, there are some people right now who have already started churning out the required docs who see this post and say, "I hate that #$@hole. No I have more competition." Lol
                HAHAHAHHAHA have you received angry personal messages? That is funny

Comment

I'm working on reformatting me resume now!!!! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Hopefully, I don't screw this one up like I did the last announcement.
                      The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
                        Hopefully, I don't screw this one up like I did the last announcement.
                        I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

Can anybody give what the process is like for AFOSI and how many they intend to hire?

Reason I ask is because they just had the PAQ last year and now they want to start again with a general posting?

Comment

I know we are hurting for civilian agents, I cannot remember the amount, but apply. The job has its ups and downs, but it really is something unique when you are operating in foreign countries. Good luck everyone, we are very selective!
                          "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                          German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
                            I know we are hurting for civilian agents, I cannot remember the amount, but apply. The job has its ups and downs, but it really is something unique when you are operating in foreign countries. Good luck everyone, we are very selective!
                            All is left is to sign my documents and I'm submitting my app in the morning.

Do civilian agents get to do the same as other agents?

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but is there anything specific about their Developmental Job Posting compared to other OSI postings? Also, must the education requirements (i.e., the superior academic achievement requirements for GS-7) be met by the closing date of the announcement?

Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7968 users online. 374 members and 7594 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X