Leave a comment:

• DynastyM
    replied
    anyone want real answers PM me

Leave a comment:

• Etoolqual
    replied
    Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
    "You will not be provided with facilities to change clothes for the PRT".... so, get to the testing site in training gear?

Also, 8 am to 4 pm to do the PRT and orientation?? Perhaps by 1 pm we should be done

Yes, unless instructed otherwise, wear your PT gear there.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Ya j noticed that as well in the email. I'm just going to show up in cloths for the PRT on saturday. Since there is no facilities to change. Ya I'm assuming we will be done before 4pm but we will see.

Leave a comment:

• thaiboxing87
    replied
    "You will not be provided with facilities to change clothes for the PRT".... so, get to the testing site in training gear?

Also, 8 am to 4 pm to do the PRT and orientation?? Perhaps by 1 pm we should be done
    Last edited by thaiboxing87; 03-17-2015, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Etoolqual
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Well guys, you all have one less to worry about in the process.
    Im not going to DC for the intake phase. I have the final phase of a 0083 job right near my home town the day I would get back from that and, they have already said they want me to start at the beginning of APR…

Bottom line is, I need meaningful career minded work ASAP and this other gig is closing in fast so, no need for me to take up a spot for one of you out there.
    I really wanted the job but Im broke and hungry "today" hahaha!

Good luck to all still running!
    Congrats and good luck with the new career.

Leave a comment:

• TinM@n
    replied
    Well guys, you all have one less to worry about in the process.
    Im not going to DC for the intake phase. I have the final phase of a 0083 job right near my home town the day I would get back from that and, they have already said they want me to start at the beginning of APR…

Bottom line is, I need meaningful career minded work ASAP and this other gig is closing in fast so, no need for me to take up a spot for one of you out there.
    I really wanted the job but Im broke and hungry "today" hahaha!

Good luck to all still running!

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    They won't postpone it... You will be doing your agility run inside, and running outside from what I've heard. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

replied
    I know right, just more things to bring. Hopefully the weather will be good so they don't postpone the the physical test, should be good

Leave a comment:

• thaiboxing87
    replied
    Finally got my Assessment invite: March 21-22

"Separate footwear for indoor (non-marking) and outdoor are required"... errrr.. they don't expect me to have 2 pairs of sneakers/running shoes, do they?
    Last edited by thaiboxing87; 02-24-2015, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    [email protected] did you receive my pm?

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Mine is due in a few days.... oh well maybe next time.

Leave a comment:

• thaiboxing87
    replied
    Submitted my PHS a month ago... still no word

Leave a comment:

• TinM@n
    replied
    Originally posted by 0010011 View Post
    Awesome I guess I will see some of you there. I will be attending the March 21,22 testing days. I am from California and I will be staying in a hostel to keep costs down $24 a night. Quick question those who have already gotten their medical formed signed by a doctor, did you scan it to your computer and attach it in a email or? Thanks If I pass the POST and Physical fitness test i plan to stay to complete some of the other processes as indicated in the email.
    What hostel is that? I need to keep cost down too. PM me some details if you don't mind.

Leave a comment:

• Etoolqual
    replied
    Originally posted by 0010011 View Post
    Awesome I guess I will see some of you there. I will be attending the March 21,22 testing days. I am from California and I will be staying in a hostel to keep costs down $24 a night. Quick question those who have already gotten their medical formed signed by a doctor, did you scan it to your computer and attach it in a email or? Thanks If I pass the POST and Physical fitness test i plan to stay to complete some of the other processes as indicated in the email.

Usually in the email, there are directions that state what to do with that medical form. If they didn't specify to send it by email, bring that with you to the assessment center.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6536 users online. 351 members and 6185 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X