Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[email protected] did you receive my pm?

Comment

Finally got my Assessment invite: March 21-22

"Separate footwear for indoor (non-marking) and outdoor are required"... errrr.. they don't expect me to have 2 pairs of sneakers/running shoes, do they?
      Last edited by thaiboxing87; 02-24-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I know right, just more things to bring. Hopefully the weather will be good so they don't postpone the the physical test, should be good

Comment

They won't postpone it... You will be doing your agility run inside, and running outside from what I've heard. Good luck!

Comment

Well guys, you all have one less to worry about in the process.
            Im not going to DC for the intake phase. I have the final phase of a 0083 job right near my home town the day I would get back from that and, they have already said they want me to start at the beginning of APR…

Bottom line is, I need meaningful career minded work ASAP and this other gig is closing in fast so, no need for me to take up a spot for one of you out there.
            I really wanted the job but Im broke and hungry "today" hahaha!

Good luck to all still running!
            War of attrition

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Well guys, you all have one less to worry about in the process.
              Im not going to DC for the intake phase. I have the final phase of a 0083 job right near my home town the day I would get back from that and, they have already said they want me to start at the beginning of APR…

Bottom line is, I need meaningful career minded work ASAP and this other gig is closing in fast so, no need for me to take up a spot for one of you out there.
              I really wanted the job but Im broke and hungry "today" hahaha!

Good luck to all still running!
              Congrats and good luck with the new career.

Comment

"You will not be provided with facilities to change clothes for the PRT".... so, get to the testing site in training gear?

Also, 8 am to 4 pm to do the PRT and orientation?? Perhaps by 1 pm we should be done
                Last edited by thaiboxing87; 03-17-2015, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Ya j noticed that as well in the email. I'm just going to show up in cloths for the PRT on saturday. Since there is no facilities to change. Ya I'm assuming we will be done before 4pm but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                    "You will not be provided with facilities to change clothes for the PRT".... so, get to the testing site in training gear?

Also, 8 am to 4 pm to do the PRT and orientation?? Perhaps by 1 pm we should be done

Yes, unless instructed otherwise, wear your PT gear there.

Comment

anyone want real answers PM me

Comment

Anyone have any updates?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3114 users online. 203 members and 2911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X