300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    FYI.... USIS got fired from doing ALL background checks on US Gov employees and potential employees due to their system being hacked by the Russians....
    Haha I stand corrected then. Good note.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxevader View Post
      Haha I stand corrected then. Good note.
      Not for those of us in their system..... Freaking nightmare.....

Comment

So where do we send these transcripts to?
        War of attrition

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          So where do we send these transcripts to?
          Unless you already provided via USAjobs, I'd hold off until whoever needs them, asks.

Comment

I just got an alert that my credit was checked on equifax, It was Capitol Police that looked at it, thats fast considering the deadline to turn in the packet was on two days ago.
            Last edited by [email protected]; 01-25-2015, 10:43 PM.
            War of attrition

Comment

wow that is fast I'm just waiting to hear already submitted the PHS

Comment

Anyone else just get the APR2015 email?

I'm a wee bit (understatement) away from DC so I'm assuming they were processing local applicants first?
                Last edited by M8541 Reaper; 02-12-2015, 02:47 PM.
                "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

Got an e-mail inviting me to the March 21st and 22nd Assessment Center.
                  Last edited by mustangs892001; 02-12-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangs892001 View Post
                    Got an e-mail inviting me to the March 22nd and 23rd Assessment Center.
                    I just got an email for MAR 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday)
                    Im in Baton Rouge, LA. What's the best/cheap way to get there?
                    War of attrition

Comment

How far is everyone traveling to go to the assessment center?
                      Im a Baton Rouge, Louisiana applicant.

Are you guys flying, driving, etc…
                      War of attrition

Comment

Awesome I guess I will see some of you there. I will be attending the March 21,22 testing days. I am from California and I will be staying in a hostel to keep costs down $24 a night. Quick question those who have already gotten their medical formed signed by a doctor, did you scan it to your computer and attach it in a email or? Thanks If I pass the POST and Physical fitness test i plan to stay to complete some of the other processes as indicated in the email.

Comment

Originally posted by 0010011 View Post
                          Awesome I guess I will see some of you there. I will be attending the March 21,22 testing days. I am from California and I will be staying in a hostel to keep costs down $24 a night. Quick question those who have already gotten their medical formed signed by a doctor, did you scan it to your computer and attach it in a email or? Thanks If I pass the POST and Physical fitness test i plan to stay to complete some of the other processes as indicated in the email.

Usually in the email, there are directions that state what to do with that medical form. If they didn't specify to send it by email, bring that with you to the assessment center.

Comment

Originally posted by 0010011 View Post
                            What hostel is that? I need to keep cost down too. PM me some details if you don't mind.
                            War of attrition

Comment

Submitted my PHS a month ago... still no word

Comment

Mine is due in a few days.... oh well maybe next time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6775 users online. 364 members and 6411 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X