300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Service Uniformed Division 2014 & 2015 Applicants

I want to start a separate thread for 2014 & 2015 applicants.
    Not to kill the other Uniformed Division thread but, to add more relevant information and in less than a 2xx page thread.

So:

- Who out there applied in 2014 (and in the future 2015)?
    - What is your timeline?
    - Have you gotten "the call" yet?
    - What is the latest buzz / info?

Applied: MAR 2014
    Post Exam: APR 2014
    SPI: APR 2014
    COE: JUN 2014
    BI: OCT 2014
    Home Int: OCT 2014
    Medical: OCT 22nd 2014
    Currently waiting on "the call"
    War of attrition

I'm still waiting on "the call" myself.. You can see my signature as far as my timeline. This is crazy as far as people done with the process and still waiting. Only new info I can share that I know is, it's suppose to be a class in February. Also, I was told that it's suppose to be about 7 or 11 classes this year alone.

Comment

Secret Service Uniformed Division 2014 & 2015 Applicants

I hope you guys get the call soon!

I'll post my husbands timeline for those using this as a reference.

Applied July 2014
      ELAC September 2014
      "The call" December 2014
      Last edited by LEOwife86; 01-03-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FWD1987 View Post
        I'm still waiting on "the call" myself.. You can see my signature as far as my timeline. This is crazy as far as people done with the process and still waiting. Only new info I can share that I know is, it's suppose to be a class in February. Also, I was told that it's suppose to be about 7 or 11 classes this year alone.
        I've heard from HR directly, the same thing, 11 classes for 2014.
        I am going to wait until later this coming week to give em' a call again.

I spent a lot of time overseas in the middle east, I wonder if maybe that is what is holding things up?
        War of attrition

Comment

Most federal employees should be back at their post come today (the monday after the holidays).
          Let's hope this will speed things along for everyone's processes. I myself am just waiting for "the call".

I may check back with them later this week to stay on radar.
          Im so ready to get to work…

Anyone else out there waiting on "the call"?
          War of attrition

Comment

I applied to the vacancy posted today. We'll see how it goes. Good luck to all of you who are waiting on "the call."

Comment

Hey guys I am putting in my application for UD. Tommorrow is the closing date of the vacancy but I have a question for all of you. Question number 37. I have been arrested, detained, or held for questioning by law enforcement officials, even if I was not charged with a crime.

Would this mean in the past and present?

Comment

Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
                Hey guys I am putting in my application for UD. Tommorrow is the closing date of the vacancy but I have a question for all of you. Question number 37. I have been arrested, detained, or held for questioning by law enforcement officials, even if I was not charged with a crime.

Would this mean in the past and present?
                I'm not sure I understand your question. The only way your question makes sense would be if you are currently in custody.

It is not a vague question.

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                  I'm not sure I understand your question. The only way your question makes sense would be if you are currently in custody.

It is not a vague question.
                  I am not in custody but I was for DWI/DWAI November 9th, 2013 but it got pled down to a ticket infraction of idling in 2014.

So would I have to answer Yes that I was arrested? Just making sure....

Comment

Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
                    I am not in custody but I was for DWI/DWAI November 9th, 2013 but it got pled down to a ticket infraction of idling in 2014.

So would I have to answer Yes that I was arrested? Just making sure....
                    Not to be an @ss, but if you can't figure out the answer to that, you may not have the competence to be in law enforcement.

The answer to your question is that you need to answer yes. You admitted you were in custody. Being in custody qualifies as being detained, regardless of the ultimate adjudication of the matter.

Comment

Another forum member just got "the call" yesterday.
                      He was an August ELAC applicant, not sure why then we MARCH applicants haven't moved forward yet then…

The wait is killing me, I need a change in pace so badly right now!
                      War of attrition

Comment

The folks that I know of so far that have gotten "the call" have all been ELAC applicants.
                        I wish I would have known about that when I applied, it would have been worth it to be done start to finish in 3 months…
                        War of attrition

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          The folks that I know of so far that have gotten "the call" have all been ELAC applicants.
                          I wish I would have known about that when I applied, it would have been worth it to be done start to finish in 3 months…
                          I was under the ELAC and still haven't got the call, yet, so I don't know what's going on

Comment

Just talked with another member, he was in the AUG ELAC, said his class date is for FEB…
                            Just hope they get to us MAR guys soon.
                            War of attrition

Comment

I seriously just missed this announcement for UD! Do you guys think there will be another announcement within the coming months?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6436 users online. 350 members and 6086 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X