Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F08
    replied
    Just got the invite to test later this month. Got the invitation via regular US mail in a thin envelope -- It took me a minute to remember that I even applied since the announcement was about 8 months ago. I won't be able to take the exam as I've accepted another offer but best of luck to those who are going to test this month!

Leave a comment:

• Pvd99
    replied
    Thank you code12911. Do you work for Scotus Police? Super excited to have the opportunity to go forward with this agency! And I am a college graduate but have been out of school for a while so I'll make sure to just brush up on basic 7th grade math.

Thanks again,

Rebecca

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Good POST test and you should get what you want. If you passed high school you should be ok.

Leave a comment:

• Pvd99
    started a topic U.S. Supreme Court police questions..

U.S. Supreme Court police questions..

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me out I just received a letter in the mail inviting me to take the written test. Can anyone give me good study materials or guides to help prep for this exam? What exactly is on the exam as far as math basic math or algebra type? Also is it word problem type of mathematics, grammar, logic, or what are the different sections? Thank you for your help!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5781 users online. 310 members and 5471 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X