300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati PD Testing

Cincinnati Police Department has scheduled a test day for Police Recruit. The test is being held in Nashville TN of all places - scheduled for November 22.

High school (with college preferred), recruit salary in the $30s and officer salaries in the $40s

Here's the link:

http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/pages/-4262-)

I'd steer clear of CPD. The pay is pretty good for the area, but the police still have an extremely strained relationship with the community following the riots. They're having to go out of state to find applicants because everyone around there knows that it's not the place to be a cop.

Plus, they're bending over backwards to get as many minority applicants as they can. Why do you think they are going to a career fair at TSU? From what I've heard, the background checks on some of the recruits haven't been as thorough as they should have been. They care more right now about hiring minorities to appease the community than hiring the most qualified people.
    Last edited by Delta_V; 11-04-2003, 01:42 AM.

Comment

I thought something was up - not usual for departments to recruit so aggressively out of state. Now I know why.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickM98
        I'd steer clear of CPD.
        agreed personally I wouldn't touch that dept with a 10 foot pole right now...
        Deputy Brandy L. Winfield
        RIP - October 14, 2004

www.ar15armory.com

Comment

same here, I just talked a couple classmates out of going down there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10498 users online. 513 members and 9985 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X