300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPRR Hiring Special Agents Again

Hey all, any RR cops out here. I just put in my app at Union Pacific, got the email saying that it was received and hang tight til the job closes. That's Jan 4th. Applied for the Mason City, Iowa job. Just looking for some good advice on interviewing, what the process entails, typical wait time to hear. Also, what the specifics are on benes, like health insurance, fitness plans, tuition reimbursement, retirement and the like. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by sailor310 View Post
    Hey all, any RR cops out here. I just put in my app at Union Pacific, got the email saying that it was received and hang tight til the job closes. That's Jan 4th. Applied for the Mason City, Iowa job. Just looking for some good advice on interviewing, what the process entails, typical wait time to hear. Also, what the specifics are on benes, like health insurance, fitness plans, tuition reimbursement, retirement and the like. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Sailor hit me up. I worked for UPRR for 6.5 years as a trainmen. I know a couple agents there and worked with them on several times since I now work for HSI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12121 users online. 496 members and 11625 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X