Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no LE experience with arrest authority, so I always get burned on the questionnaires that ask about my experience obtaining search warrants and arrest warrants, or my experience being involved with investigations and arresting people. I have **** tons of experience reading, modifying, and approving search and arrest warrants (my district requires all warrants be approved by a prosecutor before they go to a judge for final approval), as well as aiding investigations of federal agencies (the FBI, DEA, USPIS, HSI, and ATF all come to my unit to ask us how to handle their investigations in order to be compliant with federal and state laws), I just never get the chance to actually put cuffs on anyone.

If only the wording on some of these questions were changed every so slightly, I could answer "yes" to infinitely more questions. I honestly don't know how writing a warrant is more helpful than reviewing and approving it. I'm quite sure I've read more search and arrest warrants than most LEO write in a 20 year career.

/rant

Comment

What is his background if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
        Referred with a score of 101 (10pt vet), also referred for the Lexington SSA but am positive they will select a current 1811 for it. Also not expecting to hear anything past the referral for this announcement.
        I was referred for the SSA Boston and OKC. I saw that it topped out at GS-12, which means that the only reason I was referred was because I am currently a GS-12.
        Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

Where are you guys finding the points? I'm new to the federal process. Received referral letter but no points.

Comment

Referred... 108 so of course Vet Pref. Current Fed LE w/ prior local LE and aviation transport exp....Good luck
            Last edited by PHSeaBee; 01-12-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
              Referred...
              What was your rating/background if you don't mind sharing

Comment

See above post edited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9308 users online. 380 members and 8928 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X