300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio for the chief of police

Hey guys I have to write a bio about myself to the chief of police for a police job. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what or what not to put in it. Any info would be a help. Thank you!

Originally posted by Krav instructor View Post
    Hey guys I have to write a bio about myself to the chief of police for a police job. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what or what not to put in it. Any info would be a help. Thank you!
    Have you tried googling this? If you can't find anything LE related for bio's try looking up some General Officer's from the Armed Forces.. I'm willing to bet you can find their bio online and take a look at what sort of content is in there.... matter of fact, I just googled my old Division Commander, here's a link to an older Bio of his...http://www.isaf.nato.int/about-isaf/...cconville.html

Comment

Originally posted by sethd27 View Post
      Have you tried googling this? If you can't find anything LE related for bio's try looking up some General Officer's from the Armed Forces.. I'm willing to bet you can find their bio online and take a look at what sort of content is in there.... matter of fact, I just googled my old Division Commander, here's a link to an older Bio of his...http://www.isaf.nato.int/about-isaf/...cconville.html
      Cool thank you. Going to check out all the stuff you just gave me. I'm so much better with a one on one interview then writing about myself..

Comment

Almost a new week boys and girls

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6064 users online. 354 members and 5710 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X