Crickets........

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    No idea when interviews will be.

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Good Stuff, If we made the cut any idea when an interview might be had?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    If you're a fed employee/vet those applications were already rated.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Shane
    replied
    Mine still says received, I almost forgot about this but found it after browsing the forums. I understand patience is key.

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Still standing by

Leave a comment:

• fedcop64
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    I was actually surprised to see how short handed your shifts are. Hopefully you can get the officers on prior to Easter Monday celebrations.
    That's the goal we shall see if not its gonna be a bad day

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
    We have no idea when they plan on hiring, rumor is we are only getting 5, that sucks if it's true we're losing another the end of the month so that's about 7 we've lost in 6 months. As I've said before do your homework about this agency. Go see it for yourself talk to several of us not just one officer, like I've said it's a good job but not a run and gun type of policing we have a lot of freedom ie we aren't just stuck in some building or at a door checking ID'S. I can go out of the park to get dinner and nothing is said just let radio know your leaving the park, it's the easiest money you'll ever make. Just know what your getting into before you take the job.
    I was actually surprised to see how short handed your shifts are. Hopefully you can get the officers on prior to Easter Monday celebrations.

Leave a comment:

• fedcop64
    replied
    We have no idea when they plan on hiring, rumor is we are only getting 5, that sucks if it's true we're losing another the end of the month so that's about 7 we've lost in 6 months. As I've said before do your homework about this agency. Go see it for yourself talk to several of us not just one officer, like I've said it's a good job but not a run and gun type of policing we have a lot of freedom ie we aren't just stuck in some building or at a door checking ID'S. I can go out of the park to get dinner and nothing is said just let radio know your leaving the park, it's the easiest money you'll ever make. Just know what your getting into before you take the job.

Leave a comment:

• Esco
    replied
    My fiancé applied in 2012. Her app still says reviewing applications in USAjobs. Smh. No rhyme or reason to fed Leo. She's got a ton of experience. Non vet though.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Applications rated

Leave a comment:

• fedcop64
    replied
    Originally posted by DoD4Life View Post
    Anyone get a call or email yet?
    You all will probably hear after the holiday

Leave a comment:

• DoD4Life
    replied
    Anyone get a call or email yet?

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Thanks, I will try and come by and talk to you guys. Message me if you work any weekends and I'll bring you some coffee.

Leave a comment:

• fedcop64
    replied
    Originally posted by MarinePSS619
    I got referred to the Police Officer opening at the SI but haven't heard anything back for that position. I did get an interview for the 0085 though.
    You'll hear back probably after the holiday

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12067 users online. 456 members and 11611 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X