300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletc peb?

Trying to figure out the peb for fletc? Is there a different requirement for each agency? Do you have to score a certain %, I am trying to find the pt requirements for the u.s. Mint police.
    Last edited by Gunnersmate323; 10-02-2014, 09:09 PM.

No, same standards for all agencies if you're on FLETC.

However, each agency may have their own separate physical fitness eval that you may have to take in addition to the PEB.

Comment

[QUOTE=FD2FED1977;3529041]No, same standards for all agencies if you're on FLETC.

However, each agency may have their own separate physical fitness eval that you may have to take in addition to the PEB.[/Q

I guess my question is what is the overall stranded you have to meet? or do you have to just complete the peb? I have seen some pretty "out of shape guys" come out of fletc.

Comment

Gotta hit the 25th percentile score in each category was the standard when I went through and I doubt that it's changed.

Comment

For CITP-1811, there is no minimum; it is participation based (for some silly reason). It may be different for other job series, however.

1)Sit and reach
          2)Sit-ups
          3)Push-ups
          4)Illinois Agility Run
          5)Mile and a half run/walk

Comment

It depends on your agency. There is no Fletc minimum . My agency required the 25% in each category. There is no push ups in the PEB.

Comment

Yeah I finally talked to my fletc rep, no minimum but he said the need to see an improvement in scores between beginning and ending of the class. He said most agency's follow this but some have set their own standards.

Comment

The Mint has no standard other than participating.
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
                  I guess my question is what is the overall stranded you have to meet? or do you have to just complete the peb? I have seen some pretty "out of shape guys" come out of fletc.
                  The level of fitness that a student brings out of FLETC is largely dependent on their agency's requirements and after hour PT sessions that some agencies adds on to the generic program.

The PEB given at the beginning and at the end of training just tells the student and the agency how much his/her level of fitness progressed through the course. As stated above, some agencies require a minimum score, some do not.
                  I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

The PEB for FLETC is:

- Sit and reach
                    - Illinois Agility Test
                    - 1.5 mile run
                    - Bench press
                    - Body fat %

No sit-ups or push-ups for the FLETC PEB....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2645 users online. 120 members and 2525 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X