300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army CID - Kaiserslautern, Germany

Anyone have any information on this particular overseas opening? Are they looking for internals?

https://my.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/380541000
    The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

I know the SAC, ASAC, and one Agent. Last I heard they were doing some proactive work. I am going to find out if they have someone in mind.
    Croc

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

Read the annoucement......It's fraud work.....clearly states it.

Starts at a GS 9 so you have to bring something to the table as that's not entry level.......

Good luck...as it's nice over here....
      "It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...."

Comment

Its for the Major Procurement Fraud Unit (MPFU). I just spoke with the RAC of the MPFU office where I'm at, he told me he heard it was going to an MPFU Agent in the states which should allow for an opening for the office of wherever the Agent leaves from.

On a side note, MPFU likes to see applicants who are already CFE certified so they don't have to pay for it. If your a current CFE, that would give you a real heads up on non CFE applicants.

Comment

I applied for both of these openings for ****s and giggles knowing I'd never get it.

Comment

@DiverB72, AD/PSB. I would have to be very desperate to go to Fort Polk.
            Croc

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

@CSIRHC,

HaHa, lol I hear ya. No way would I want to spend all day doing butt grabs, let lone at Fort Polk.

Comment

Originally posted by DiverB72 View Post
                Its for the Major Procurement Fraud Unit (MPFU). I just spoke with the RAC of the MPFU office where I'm at, he told me he heard it was going to an MPFU Agent in the states which should allow for an opening for the office of wherever the Agent leaves from.

On a side note, MPFU likes to see applicants who are already CFE certified so they don't have to pay for it. If your a current CFE, that would give you a real heads up on non CFE applicants.
                Thanks, that what I figured.
                The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5641 users online. 361 members and 5280 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X