Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA Special Agent hiring will open on Monday May 7th and remain open until sometime in October for anybody that’s interested. This information will also be posted on the www.dea.gov. Processing will still be by referral through the the division’s recruiters (referred to as Schedule B). Applicants can be processed throughout the entire duration of the open period... Only the most qualified applicants will be referred for processing. Good luck everyone.

Link...

https://www.dea.gov/careers/agent/BA2018.shtml
    Last edited by CDoubleOK; 05-11-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next BAT class is scheduled? Has anyone gotten the call?

Comment

• Finally took the exam at the Seattle field office, 4 years later! WOW... we shall see if I passed or not

Comment

• I have completed everything only waiting on the physical exam. Seattle Office, no news is good news? Apparently, I will be waiting for the hiring panel to make the final decision! Such a long road, hopefully, it's worth it!

Comment

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            Good stuff. Took a long time overall but things went fast for you since August. Did you hear anything from HQ or is this all coming from your recruiter?

• Lone-ranger After calling number after number I finally found a point of contact at the DEA Office (HQ) and she told me that everything looks good! just waiting for my physical which is next month and the hiring panel! what is the hiring panel lol!

Comment

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing it's a group at HQ that reviews the application packages and determines if you're suitable for hire.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9272 users online. 315 members and 8957 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X