Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hold Your Colour View Post

Curious why did you decline an offer?
    Had some court stuff that needed to be done, timeline just didn't line up with me.

Comment

• Got an e-mail from a recruiter telling me that HQ will send me some forms to fill out in the next few weeks. Guess I am about to start the process.

Comment

• emaichbe03
        emaichbe03 commented
        Editing a comment
        when did you put in? are you a vet? what FO?

• A300!
        A300! commented
        Editing a comment
        I gave my recruiter, who works in NYC, my resume, transcript and declaration for fed employment form earlier in the summer. I am not a vet and I have no prior LE experience.

• emaichbe03
        emaichbe03 commented
        Editing a comment
        same FO for me and same info provided in May 2017, but haven't heard nuthin. guess it's time to e-mail the recruiter and hold my breath for a response.

• This offer cannot come fast enough, I'm ready to do this!

Comment

• emaichbe03
        emaichbe03 commented
        Editing a comment
        will you tell them to process my app already? then get me in for 1 day of all of the testing and right to BI? kthxbai
        Last edited by emaichbe03; 10-27-2017, 01:50 PM. Reason: grammar

• Has anyone got the call for the January academy yet? I have been at the "hiring panel" stage (according to my cryptic recruiter) for a month or so. Processing out of Atlanta, btw. 2014 applicant.
      Looking to get hired? Need advice? Post questions, experiences & job leads here

Comment

• Originally posted by revoltingblob09 View Post
        Has anyone got the call for the January academy yet? I have been at the "hiring panel" stage (according to my cryptic recruiter) for a month or so. Processing out of Atlanta, btw. 2014 applicant.
        Well, last I was told they had filled about 15 seats already could be more by now. I am in the same boat as you are, been told my file is back with HQ waiting for the panel to convene but I'm starting to lose faith.

They already did my update forms and recontacted my employer a few weeks back.

Comment

• I'm in more or less the same boat. 2014 applicant, finished everything, and have been waiting in the hiring panel stage for eight months. Pitiful.

Comment

I'm in more or less the same boat. 2014 applicant, finished everything, and have been waiting in the hiring panel stage for eight months. Pitiful.
            Have you received the we are considering you email with update forms

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post

Have you received the we are considering you email with update forms
              I haven't received such an email.

Comment

I haven't received such an email.
                Not sure if it is standard or not, but I received an email stating that I was being considered for placement in an upcoming BAT class and that I needed to fill out some update forms, they then reached out to IA/OPR and my employer to confirm employment. I read further back and it seemed pretty consistent people were getting those prior to offers. You might want to reach out to your recruiter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10004 users online. 430 members and 9574 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X