Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminal Investigator (Special Agent) (TIGTA)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal Investigator (Special Agent) (TIGTA)

For those of you looking to get a 1811 position, a entry level opening (GS-1811-05/07) in Philadelphia, PA with promotion potential to GS-13 has opened up from 8/8/14 - 8/14/14.

The catch, according to the announcement on who can apply, "Current Treasury employees within the local commuting area who are Status Eligibles or currently serving on a Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA), OR CTAP eligibles".

Full details: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/377805600
    CBPO 14-1
    Geo: Central East Coast
    Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
    Referred: 07/22/2014
    TSL: 08/02/2014
    Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
    Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
    VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
    BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
    PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
    EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
    FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Yep, saw this one. Based on the "Who May Apply" criteria, I would say that they have someone in mind.

Comment

Anyone referred under the recent opening for ny? Im a Current federal employee. Non competitive eligible under an interchange agreement.

Comment

dh, are you referring to this posting: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/386177300?

If so, my application says reviewed on USAjobs, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

Yes mine says referred.

Comment

Breathing new life into this thread. I know that there is an IRS CI thread, but since this a differenct agency under the IRS, I figure all TIGTA postings should be discussed here as a continuity. I recently applied to the recent graduate posting for TIGTA as I will be done with my MBA within the next 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ronald_mcdonald View Post
              Breathing new life into this thread. I know that there is an IRS CI thread, but since this a differenct agency under the IRS, I figure all TIGTA postings should be discussed here as a continuity. I recently applied to the recent graduate posting for TIGTA as I will be done with my MBA within the next 9 months.
              I, too, applied for the position. At least there are only 199 other people to compete with... :-/

Comment

Threw my hat into the mix for the recent graduate program vacancy. (as far as I could see the only vacancy open to externals)

Comment

Originally posted by ronald_mcdonald View Post
                  What was the Job Announcement Number? And what is the link? Thanks in advance!

Comment

The announcement was only open to the first 200 applicants and closed the same day it opened. But, here is the link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/391250900

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                      I, too, applied for the position. At least there are only 199 other people to compete with... :-/
                      I think there may be more then 200 applicants considered.

"It is anticipated that there will be significant interest in the announcement. As a result, the announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date of receipt of the 200th application or at 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/26/2015; whichever occurs first. Any required documents should be submitted at the time that you apply as documents will not be accepted after the vacancy closes."

That is from the announcement - it says it closes on the date of the receipt of the 200th application so I would think all applications that got in before the announcement closed would be considered - which could be way more than 200.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyguy23 View Post
                        I think there may be more then 200 applicants considered.

"It is anticipated that there will be significant interest in the announcement. As a result, the announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date of receipt of the 200th application or at 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/26/2015; whichever occurs first. Any required documents should be submitted at the time that you apply as documents will not be accepted after the vacancy closes."

Yep... I missed that tidbit. Thanks.
                        That is from the announcement - it says it closes on the date of the receipt of the 200th application so I would think all applications that got in before the announcement closed would be considered - which could be way more than 200.

Comment

My USAJOBS shows my app for the recent grad position has been reviewed. When I look on career connector, it shows grade 5 apps are being reviewed, while 7 and 9 are not.

Anyone see anything different?

Comment

You guys should open a thread for this announcement

Comment

Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                              The announcement was only open to the first 200 applicants and closed the same day it opened. But, here is the link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/391250900
                              Thanks PI! That's great that you were able to get your application in within the first 200. I know that I wouldn't have qualified (I'm not a recent graduate within the past 2 years); I just wanted to make sure I tailor my resume for future TIGTA announcements.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6749 users online. 349 members and 6400 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X