300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS GS-13 Lateral Announcement from July

Has anyone on here applied to this announcement? If so, have you heard anything? Anyone have any intel on this particular announcement?

I applied for this and should be highly qualified and I've heard nothing.

Comment

A. You guys won't hear anything till at least a week or so after the annoucement closes.

B. You do realize this position is for administering Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CSP) examinations....?

C. Annoucement also stateds: Selectee must possess a license or certificate in Defense Academy for Credibility Assessments (DACA) DoD Polygraph Institute (DODPI) Certification/possess a license or certificate in National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA) Polygraph Certification.
      Last edited by Bearcat06; 08-05-2014, 03:09 PM.
      "It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...."

Comment

No. That's the new announcement. There was an older announcement back in July for GS 13 laterals. Job Number NW41811-13-1156514PR862797 It closed July 3rd. It was only open for 3 days.

Here it is: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/374234800
        Last edited by Xerxela; 08-05-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxela View Post
          No. That's the new announcement. There was an older announcement back in July for GS 13 laterals. Job Number NW41811-13-1156514PR862797 It closed July 3rd. It was only open for 3 days.
          Got you.... they've had 3-4 out there in the last couple of months.

I had 2-3 folks all excited in emails that they popped ths new one open.....only to be kicked in the nuts when they found out they had to be already poly ceritifed.....
          "It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward...."

Comment

Nothing here.... I have reached out to a few NCIS SSA's I have worked with and they have no intel to pass on this recent lateral posting.

Comment

Got the NOR referral today for 5 field offices for the GS-13 lateral. A colleague of mine also received the referral. I've been an 1811 for about 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                Got the NOR referral today for 5 field offices for the GS-13 lateral. A colleague of mine also received the referral. I've been an 1811 for about 6 years.
                Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by squid467 View Post
                  Same here.
                  Squid did you apply to the entry level announcement too? I did the interview for it and passed and got a COR for entry level. I wonder if it's a different interview process....

Comment

Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                    Squid did you apply to the entry level announcement too? I did the interview for it and passed and got a COR for entry level. I wonder if it's a different interview process....
                    I did apply for the entry level announcement, from what I have gathered a different interview panel will be set up for the lateral hiring but if you did a poly and BI for the entry they will carry over.

Comment

Originally posted by squid467 View Post
                      I did apply for the entry level announcement, from what I have gathered a different interview panel will be set up for the lateral hiring but if you did a poly and BI for the entry they will carry over.
                      Copy, thanks. I guess time will tell. Good luck!

Comment

Did any of you apply out of the Chicago/ Great Lakes office? I only applied there and heard nothing.

Comment

Did any of you apply out of the Chicago/ Great Lakes office? I only applied there and heard nothing.
                          I did not apply to the Great Lakes office, but I did get a separate referral for each of the locations I put in for.

Comment

I ended up getting the referral for 5 offices: Great Lakes, Silverdale, Newport, San Diego, and Pendleton. Got my poly next week but I think that's because I began the process with the entry level announcement last spring and did the panel interview already. Unclear if they will re-interview me for the 13; I've heard mixed things. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Comment

I was referred to a number of offices under this announcement as well. Has anyone heard anything since receiving the referrals? A few weeks ago, a current NCIS SA told me they expect to have 4 or 5 classes go through this FY. That info leads me to believe they should start (or should have started) interviewing/processing lateral candidates under this announcement. Any intel out there?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6255 users online. 346 members and 5909 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X