300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army CID 2014

Got the referral notice for Army CID 1811 today. Anybody else in the process?

I've applied to almost every posting and I never received a thing

Comment

You didn't even get a denial notice? I got some for supervisory CID spots. Check your junk mail?

Comment

Which postings are you referring to, the SAI or MPFU slots?

Comment

No clue.. It was announcement #NCAS149579651096767

Comment

Oh ok, yea that announcement is for the sex assault investigator (SAI). One of my agents just did his phone interview for the Fort Bragg office. It helped the woman he interviewed with just did an office inspection on my office a month previous, so she remembered him.

The SAI's review all sex assault cases, nothing else. When were working sex assault cases (80% of our case load) the SAI's review and provide additional guidance.

Comment

Thanks. I only applied to the Ft. Lewis spot, haven't heard anything from them RE interviews.

Comment

I saw your part of mean green. I was class 574, I work in the Detroit Sector. I see more and more PA's looking for other agencies on here now, including me. Good luck with the process for the SAI at Lewis.

Comment

Thanks. I'm in ELC. If the SAI job or any of the others don't pan out, there's always a northern border WalMart or something. I think half my station has applications in somewhere.

Comment

I volunteered in December to deploy with the Army CID to Kuwait just to get out of work for 9 months. With the pay reform, forced double up partnering (Detroit Sector policy to save on fuel) and AUO being at 20% with rumors of being dropped to 15% or worse10%, I thought a 9 month break was in order. Our lead K9 handler bailed 6 months ago to ATF, and another PA is going to CBP. I'm looking at every 1811 job hard now, and even just applied on the 3 day announcement for NCIS.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3344 users online. 158 members and 3186 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X