300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk Security?

Hi all I am usually pretty familiar with civil service stuff and have taken many exams and still waiting like a lot of others. Does anyone have any idea really what the Suffolk Security Guard is? I cant even be sure ive seen one met one. I signed up for the exam because anything getting your foot in the door with suffolk is a good gig and the benefits and pay would be worth it alone even if its not where I really want to be.

Any info be appreciated Thanks.

Maybe they are the guys that do the new Traffic Violations Bureau. I had to go there to be with my son for a ticket he received because he did not show his ID. The Court Officers patches said "Suffolk County Public Safety" they wore a Duty Rig with no weapons on it, they didn't even have handcuffs. I had never seen Suffolk County Public Safety Officers before so maybe that is what they are testing for. Just a guess.....I know they used to have Security Guards that worked the Social Services buildings but I believe Bellone privatized that gig and eliminated the position if my memory serves me correctly.

PS.....what was the starting pay, duties, retirement benefits?
    Last edited by lamsta1165; 07-14-2014, 10:45 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5727 users online. 356 members and 5371 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X