300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saone View Post
    I just took a look at my status, and like many of you, mine now says received. Hope to see some movement here soon!
    Saone, just don't prank call me and tell me I got the job hahah. I didn't even apply to the marshals but I visit the thread cause you guys are hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capet View Post
      Saone, just don't prank call me and tell me I got the job hahah. I didn't even apply to the marshals but I visit the thread cause you guys are hilarious.
      Agreed! I'm a long time reader of that thread despite not being an applicant. Those calls were cruel, but funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom23Fitz View Post
        Just for clarification.. Does everyones Application status on USAJobs read: Application reviewed, but on IRS Seeker: Application received.

My application on IRS Seeker previously said scheduling for an assessment, but it changed to received within the past 24 hours. Not sure about the USA Jobs one.
        +1... Haven't heard anything else

Based on some of the posts on here, I wonder if the first round of "thanks, but no thanks" e-mails are for folks that didn't pass the test. Maybe if you haven't heard anything, that means you passed the assessment and HR is now validating education/experience for the next round of cuts. Just a thought.
        Last edited by Z man; 07-15-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

• There are some people who received a congratulations email.
          I haven't received anything either.

Comment

• On the 16th, I received an email stating that I was in category A w/o vet preference. Anyone else receive a similar email? Have you received anything further?

Comment

• Originally posted by NMKeydet View Post
              On the 16th, I received an email stating that I was in category A w/o vet preference. Anyone else receive a similar email? Have you received anything further?
              Recieved email on 16 Jun stating cat A w/ TP vet pref and e-mail on 18 Jun for taking the online assessment, nothing further.

Comment

• I just received my results this morning...passed. Pretty excited, but know it's a long road. Good luck to everyone in the process.

Comment

• Received a "you passed the assessment" email. At the bottom it says they will assess your qualifications and then send you an invite to the proctored exam within 6 weeks if you meet the basic qualifications. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• I too received the passing email. I like that they gave us the 6 week timeline, kudos to them for trying to make the process transparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capet View Post
                      Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                      Agreed! I'm a long time reader of that thread despite not being an applicant. Those calls were cruel, but funny!

LOL! Don't worry, I am done playing the role of HR... for awhile at least . If this process drags on as long as the USMS has, we might get to that point though

Comment

• Originally posted by saone View Post
                        I too received the passing email. I like that they gave us the 6 week timeline, kudos to them for trying to make the process transparent.
                        Received the "passing" email here this morning as well. It's awesome to see some forward progress. : )

Comment

• Passed, looking for study details for the SA KaSE. Suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Contegolibertas View Post
                            Passed, looking for study details for the SA KaSE. Suggestions?
                            In the "PASSED" group as well and looking for SA KaSE study materials.

Comment

• I received the PASSED e-mail this morning too.

Like I tried to explain yesterday, the CI Recruiter had told me that they didn't have practice tests or study guides for the KaSE on the IRS website. Other agencies(CBP, ICE/HSI, BP) have sample tests on their websites.

Comment

• I too received the PASSED Cat A email this morning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4566 users online. 252 members and 4314 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X