300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF Industry Operations Investigator

Anyone have any news on this anouncement? was referred about 8 months ago and it's just sitting there??

From what i understand, they're running a school through FLETC in the next couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      Anyone have any news on this anouncement? was referred about 8 months ago and it's just sitting there??
      same here man. not a peep past the referral.

Comment

I went through this last year too.. Test and Interview Then nothing??

Comment

Whats the deal with the FED's running people through a hiring process with little to no hiring??? Isn't it just a waste of money to test, interview and BI then nothing? Now there is another announcement..

Comment

Originally posted by ccortez6682 View Post
            Whats the deal with the FED's running people through a hiring process with little to no hiring??? Isn't it just a waste of money to test, interview and BI then nothing? Now there is another announcement..
            There's a class of IOI's going through now. At the rate ATF is hiring, I'm sure more IOI classes are slated in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
              There's a class of IOI's going through now. At the rate ATF is hiring, I'm sure more IOI classes are slated in the future.
              Did a new announcement open and class yesterday? I tried to get into USAJOBS last night but the site was down?

Comment

I'm on the referred list for months back.. someone said it reposted? I looked two days ago and found nothing?? And of course im on the ATF job list and have received no email of the post? anyone??

Comment

It has been reposted for current federal employees (status candidates).

Comment

Hey folks, has anyone be able to confirm that IOI has posted again. I've searched USAJobs in every possible way and haven't seen it posted.

Comment

It did post again, but is now closed.

Comment

Originally posted by saone View Post
                        It did post again, but is now closed.
                        Saone, fancy meeting you here! Hahahaha! It closed yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
                          Saone, fancy meeting you here! Hahahaha! It closed yesterday.
                          Haha, you know me man. Perpetually applying

But, I actually didn't apply to this one; a coworker did and we were discussing it today.

Comment

I have been referred to this position from the Sept 2013 posting. It then stated I was eligibile for the VRA program at the 5,7&9 Grades... There has been nothing since. I missed this weeks posting does this mean im no longer being loked at? I have sent a request to HR and currently awaiting a response

Comment

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                              I have been referred to this position from the Sept 2013 posting. It then stated I was eligibile for the VRA program at the 5,7&9 Grades... There has been nothing since. I missed this weeks posting does this mean im no longer being loked at? I have sent a request to HR and currently awaiting a response
                              Best regards!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3030 users online. 134 members and 2896 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X