Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just completed my interview and went very well. Waiting on next step.

Comment

• EastWest can you PM at all or post on here what the 8 week academy at the Secret Service Training Center is gonna be like as I leave for it here in the next month. Curious if it's going to be like FLETC when I was in the Border Patrol. Just curious as to what the PT is gonna be like and if it's para military style as FLETC was for BPA

Comment

• Your gonna get the basic class (hence, it's called mixed basic class), it's definitely not paramilitary, they let you do physical fitness on your own. You'll have lots of class room lectures, you'll do driving, emergency medicine, lots of shooting (MP5, Remington 870, and your service weapon Sig 229), defensive tactics, magnetometers, and gas mask (CS training). That's really it.

Nothing crazy, if you're looking for high speed training, this isn't it. But we've already warned you for what you should expect in the job. Good luck bro.
        Its Showtime! -- "The Icon" -- Sting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Etoolqual View Post
          lol I find it hilarious they said I don't meet the minimum qualifications, which I find myself overqualified in the first place. They don't meet my minimum qualifications either. Best news all day! No sarcasm intended.
          Many years ago, I also didn't make the cut for SO. But a year later, I made the cut for 1811. Go figure.
          I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
            Many years ago, I also didn't make the cut for SO. But a year later, I made the cut for 1811. Go figure.
            Thats hilarious, be glad you didn't make the cut..

Comment

• Originally posted by eastwest2300 View Post
              Thats hilarious, be glad you didn't make the cut..
              Yep, I would have never lasted more than 6 months.
              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                Yep, I would have never lasted more than 6 months.
                I was updating my resume 60 days in..

Comment

• I'm scheduled for my poly next week for this position, trying to stay calm.

Comment

• It's been over 4 weeks since the interview and haven't heard anything. Anyone else? Anything?

Comment

• Any idea when and if they will be having any openings soon?

Comment

• They just had a few hiring announcements..I received a conditional offer of employment today

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                          They just had a few hiring announcements..I received a conditional offer of employment today

When was this I missed it..

Comment

• Only vets and secret service employees were eligible...it was open around November

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                              Only vets and secret service employees were eligible...it was open around November

ahh ok thanks.

Comment

• I can assure you NO usss employees want to be special officers... (i hope you fellas have read the first 5 pages of this thread, so you're not blindsided once you get the job)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4526 users online. 281 members and 4245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X