Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received an email saying I was referred to management. I find it a little odd since I haven't heard anything since putting in for it back in July. Anyone else get anything?

Hey BoricuaLEO congrats and good luck in your process!. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Good luck fellas
      Its Showtime! -- "The Icon" -- Sting.

Comment

Has anyone had any movement since having their status changed to referred?

Comment

Negative. Still standing by..

Comment

Im curious

Comment

Boy you guys are in for quite the surprise.

Good luck.

Comment

Does anyone know how I can email this SF-86. I scanned it as a PDF but my yahoo account will not allow me to send it because it's too large.

Comment

Originally posted by Klove0972 View Post
                  Does anyone know how I can email this SF-86. I scanned it as a PDF but my yahoo account will not allow me to send it because it's too large.
                  Either try compressing it into a zipped file or rescanning it at a lower resolution.

Did you print it out and then fill it in or did they mail you one to fill out?

I ask because the 160+pg SA Security packet ended up only being 7MB completed (however this was filled in electronically and didn't need to be scanned).

If those ideas don't work, give your FO a call and ask if they will accept it via FedEx or dropped off in person (depending on how far away you are).

Good luck.
                  "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

I fly out Friday to head to ELAC next Sat-Sun nervous but excited to move forward.....anyone else invited next weekend.

Thought it was only for Special Agents & UD. They must be wanting to get some SO in quickly. Best of luck everyone else.

Comment

I fly out Friday also. Leaving out of Atlanta. Process is moving quickly so far, but still a long way to go.

Comment

Got a call from a dc number..called back and it was not in service. Googled it and it came back to a usss recruiter on a job fair site posted in 2012

Comment

Anyone have an interview scheduled for this week?

Comment

Received a call today from an Agent inquiring if I was still interested in the position. Answered a few yes or no questions and was told I would know in a few weeks if I am to proceed to the next step.

Comment

I just got a call a day or two ago and was asked a couple of questions and was told that HR would be sending me background information to complete for the security clearance, but he did not elaborate on any type of PT testing that is involved. Does anyone know the hiring process? Is it like the Special Agent and UD process?

Comment

Originally posted by gizmochase17 View Post
                                I just got a call a day or two ago and was asked a couple of questions and was told that HR would be sending me background information to complete for the security clearance, but he did not elaborate on any type of PT testing that is involved. Does anyone know the hiring process? Is it like the Special Agent and UD process?
                                heck no man, there's no pt test... this job is strictly post standing.. that is it! If you want to do semi/ police work, look into the uniform division, if you're trying to ride out your time until you retire, and you can put up with standing/sitting a post for 8 to 12 hours, this job is for you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3974 users online. 223 members and 3751 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X