Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, got a "Telephone Conference" interview next week. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Good luck with that bro, any insight on the PM I sent you last night?
      Its Showtime! -- "The Icon" -- Sting.

Comment

Originally posted by eastwest2300 View Post
        Good luck with that bro, any insight on the PM I sent you last night?
        Yes, I spoke to the source. Very helpful. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
          Yes, I spoke to the source. Very helpful. Thanks.
          Excellent... Im glad to hear that.

Comment

Just completed my Interview. It was awesome and went well. Definitely interested. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Just completed my Interview. It was awesome and went well. Definitely interested. We'll see what happens.
              congrats.

Comment

Well...One week down since my interview and nothing. I hope no news is good news. We'll see.

Comment

I had a interview for this job. Can anyone give me the in's and out's and what to expect if I'm offered the job?

Comment

Originally posted by shyn1504 View Post
                    I had a interview for this job. Can anyone give me the in's and out's and what to expect if I'm offered the job?
                    Turn you PM's on.

Comment

It's been 4 weeks since the interview and haven't heard anything. Anyone else? Anything?

Comment

I just got the email saying I wasn't selected among the highest qualified. Good luck to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by muleyman0123 View Post
                          I just got the email saying I wasn't selected among the highest qualified. Good luck to everyone else.
                          Thats surprising when they actually NEED bodies... you can find a much much better gig, keep looking, dont sweat this one.

Comment

Originally posted by muleyman0123 View Post
                            I got the same email, lol. Amazing!!! I did however got referred for Special Agent. What the? lol

Comment

I got the same email, lol. Amazing!!! I did however got referred for Special Agent. What the? lol
                              OK so today USSS contacted me and advised me I had been selected to continue for the Special Officer position. I was confused, as I had received the Not Referred email. She told me that email was in reference to the GL-7 position, but they were offering me the GL-8 position and I was to receive a packet to continue the process, so I guess I am back, lol. We'll see what happens. Excited! Lol. I will update as I keep going.

Comment

Got Conditional Offer today. Now to fill out tons of forms and complete the rest of the process. Will update as I go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4009 users online. 293 members and 3716 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X