• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    TopGun87
    Globe Trekker

• TopGun87
    replied
    USAID-OIG posted an Investigator 1810 position at the GS-13 level. This announcement is on the civil-service side.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/384281200

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat06
    Operator

• Bearcat06
    replied
    Strange.... I got a update on USAJOBs on the 14th in regards to my app from Nov 2013.....

No email or anything like that along with it..... just that.

Leave a comment:

• DEA_Boy
    Forum Member

• DEA_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by DEA_Boy View Post
    I received a status update as well....Application Incomplete, which is strange because it was reviewed and forwarded to the selecting manager and then I was dumped. It does not tell me why it was incomplete either. Oh well, nothing new for the Fed hiring process.
    Disregard my last post. I looked closer at my application status at USAJOBS, and I applied to two annoucements; one in 2013 and a second in June/July 2014. The 2013 app said my app was incomplete. I am still in the process with the 2014 announcement...application referred to hiring official. Still, I'm not holding my breath.

Leave a comment:

• DEA_Boy
    Forum Member

• DEA_Boy
    replied
    I received a status update as well....Application Incomplete, which is strange because it was reviewed and forwarded to the selecting manager and then I was dumped. It does not tell me why it was incomplete either. Oh well, nothing new for the Fed hiring process.

Leave a comment:

• TopGun87
    Globe Trekker

• TopGun87
    replied
    Thanks for the info. Did they happen to say anything about the announcement from a couple months ago? I was referred but have heard nothing since. I have e-mailed and called multiple times, but they will not answer or call back.
    I gotta status update from usajobs.gov today. It appears they've made their selection for this announcement, better luck next time guys & gals.

Leave a comment:

• DEA_Boy
    Forum Member

• DEA_Boy
    replied
    Thanks for the info. Did they happen to say anything about the announcement from a couple months ago? I was referred but have heard nothing since. I have e-mailed and called multiple times, but they will not answer or call back.

Leave a comment:

• TopGun87
    Globe Trekker

• TopGun87
    replied
    Attended the GMU college fair today and stopped by the USAID-OiG booth. They were looking for interns, so I asked about the Foreign Service Criminal Investigator position.

- Journey level is FS-4/GS-12 like DSS, however the opportunity is available to be promoted competitively to FS-1/GS-15.

- GS-1811's are stationed in DC and Foreign Service-1811 are stationed overseas.

- Overseas you will be stationed at one of the Inspector general offices and travel throughout the region for investigations.

- Afghanistan tours are 1 year long.

Possibly a new announcement may be coming soon, however they do favor seasoned 1811s.

Leave a comment:

• manno332
    Forum Member

• manno332
    replied
    Negative. I have not heard a thing since they asked for follow-up documentation. I emailed them two weeks ago asking for ANY information on the process (interviews, EOD timeframe, etc.) No response.

Anyone else hear anything?
    Left a message last week, i've heard nothing.

Leave a comment:

• DEA_Boy
    Forum Member

• DEA_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
    Anyone get hired, yet?
    Negative. I have not heard a thing since they asked for follow-up documentation. I emailed them two weeks ago asking for ANY information on the process (interviews, EOD timeframe, etc.) No response.

Anyone else hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• TopGun87
    Globe Trekker

• TopGun87
    replied
    Anyone get hired, yet?

Leave a comment:

• TopGun87
    Globe Trekker

• TopGun87
    replied
    Well, looks like even this position has an ambundance of applicants. Maybe you guys will see some movement in this process pretty soon. Good Luck!

"Due to a large volume of applications, this vacancy announcement has been amended to change the closing date from December 31, 2014 to August 26, 2014."

Leave a comment:

• DEA_Boy
    Forum Member

• DEA_Boy
    replied
    About two weeks ago I was asked to provide a copy of my SF-50. The next day usajobs said I was referred to the hiring official. I have not heard anything since. Anyone else hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• Toughterp
    Forum Member

• Toughterp
    replied
    Anyone heard anything? I threw my app in here also. I'm on the registry for state department but I am not holding my breath as the list seems inflated at about 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• fanhood
    Forum Member

• fanhood
    replied
    Threw my name in the hat.

Leave a comment:

• DiverB72
    Forum Member

• DiverB72
    replied
    I also applied a few weeks ago. Hopefully I will hear something soon. I'm also 1896 (USBP GS12) and Reserve Army CID Agent currently deployed.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5493 users online. 311 members and 5182 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X