Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The test was, well, you think it was easy, you know all the questions, and answered them all but then you never know if you pass or not. That's how I feel about it honestly.
    Do you have any idea how long it will take to hear back from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
      The test was, well, you think it was easy, you know all the questions, and answered them all but then you never know if you pass or not. That's how I feel about it honestly.
      Do you have any idea how long it will take to hear back from them?

Unless I missed something from your other posts, you just took the Phase I test? If that's the case, you should have received the results seconds after you finish the test in whatever e-mail they have on file. Literally. I had my results at the bottom of the elevator.

Comment

Originally posted by camarritt2011 View Post
        Unless I missed something from your other posts, you just took the Phase I test? If that's the case, you should have received the results seconds after you finish the test in whatever e-mail they have on file. Literally. I had my results at the bottom of the elevator.
        Im pretty sure he took some kind of language test. I think thats what he said.

Comment

I took a language test not phase I. And it's a "she", I am a female.

Comment

Oops! My applogies.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiebauer86 View Post
              Oops! My applogies.
              No problem, Jack

Comment

Wow, the process is really moving quickly. A week after the test I was called to complete the second part of it and that I passed the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                  Wow, the process is really moving quickly. A week after the test I was called to complete the second part of it and that I passed the first step.
                  You must be new to federal hiring. It is extremely rare for any process to move quickly. You will complete some "steps" quicker than others, but rest assured you will have plenty of 3-6 month stretches without a step.

Take your current circumstance. They are trying to finish your language test because they are "getting ready" to start phase 1 again. Once you are done with your language test (which is done before phase 1 in your case) you will be "caught up" to the rest of us. You will then sit and wait until the FBI decides it is ready to continue processing phase 1 which could be 1 month, or could be plenty more.
                  DaShwstoppahbk
                  Forum Member
                  Last edited by DaShwstoppahbk; 05-28-2014, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Yes, I am new to the federal hiring process, but it's boosting to your ego at the beginning when they respond quickly to you, at least the initial steps. We will see how things will go from there.

Comment

I had a co-worker tell me he got his date to take the FBI test. I couldnt help myself so I sent them an email asking if they finalized testing for phase 1. The email I got said they anticipate some for june, but havent finalized them yet.

Comment

I was told the same too. I have the second part of the test in couple weeks, hopefully I get to phaseI soon after.

Comment

Redacted, sorry
                          Culper1773
                          Founding Father
                          Last edited by Culper1773; 07-16-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Does the FBI usually send out rejection letters or just stop communicating? I know I had to contact the DEA to find out I wasn't referred.
                            Which step in the process are you in? If you fail PI, or are not referred to take PI, you should get some sort of notice through email.

Comment

Redacted, sorry
                              Culper1773
                              Founding Father
                              Last edited by Culper1773; 07-16-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I failed Phase I a few years ago and am hoping to get another chance at it, so that's what I'm waiting on.

Edit: I reapplied during the last opening.
                                I think you are still OK. They haven't had a PI test in awhile. When they do you will probably get invited to retake it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5505 users online. 317 members and 5188 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X