Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice on LE Investigative/Surveillance positions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice on LE Investigative/Surveillance positions?

I wanted to pick the brains on those who may also be in this field. I have been a Private Investigator for 3 years in NY state. The money is great and the work is amazing; however, I want to move in to a State/Federal/Local agency. I was curious what careers would be available to someone in Law Enforcement with my experience on the Investigative side of things.

Originally posted by MikeB315 View Post
    I wanted to pick the brains on those who may also be in this field. I have been a Private Investigator for 3 years in NY state. The money is great and the work is amazing; however, I want to move in to a State/Federal/Local agency. I was curious what careers would be available to someone in Law Enforcement with my experience on the Investigative side of things.
    That's funny, because I just left public service and am becoming a PI in NY.

You'll probably have difficulty immediately landing a public sector criminal investigator or special agent job as they want prior law enforcement experience. Start as a police officer and work your way up from there.
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4218 users online. 227 members and 3991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X