300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kj4616 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else applied for the latest USFWS Land Management LEO 1801 vacancy that was posted at the beginning of the month. I've been following both this thread and the 1811 thread from last year and it seems fairly common to receive multiple notification letters for each vacancy ID as well as each grade. This week, for the 1801/07 position, I received three emails each saying something different about my application status and only one email notifying me that I was referred. I emailed for clarification and in their response they said, "If you received ANY email stating that your application has been referred for the next step in the selection process, your information has been forwarded to the hiring authority." Does anyone else have any experience with this and would it be safe to assume that I may have progressed to the next step in the process?
    Yes, I, If I were you, would assume that I was referred to the hiring official. If you login into USAjobs and it has you as referred, then you have been referred. I received about 7 emails, all but one said I was referred. The rest said that I was among best qualified and referred. I've been watching these posts since I applied and I'm waiting to see if any others were called to set up interview's, which I have already been called. This whole process to me is uncharted waters but I'll keep advising as I go through the process.

Comment

• No call for me as we approach close of business today. Maybe more calls will go out tomorrow, but my gut tells me no. I have put in for this position religiously for years, and always referred, but never a call. Going back to school for a conservation/Forestry degree isn't in the cards for me right now. So I guess I'll just keep trying to improve my resume and try again later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8606 users online. 308 members and 8298 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X