Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bureau Of Indian Affairs 0007 Correctional Officer - NOW HIRING!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bureau Of Indian Affairs 0007 Correctional Officer - NOW HIRING!!!

Guys and gals... We now have openings in Browning, MT for 0007 Correctional Officer (GL -3 to GL-7). We have a great crew and need to add more to our team. Apply online at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/364536200 and feel free to reply to this thread or PM me for more details or if you have any questions. Relocation expenses are authorized too!!!

We have openings at other agencies also so apply for every opening!

Stay safe out there everyone!
    Last edited by darkhorse6; 03-19-2014, 10:23 PM.
    Sergeant, US Army 2004-2009
    Sergeant, Army National Guard 2009-2016
    The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

I applied. I have experience in corrections working in a large county jail in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, as well as another smaller agency in Indiana. Here's hoping something good may come of aapplying.

Comment

Did you apply to all the BIA vacancies or just the one for Browning? Just an FYI, it might be about 6 months before you hear anything. I'm hoping you get word much sooner, especially if you are rated best qualified.
      The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

I applied for all of the BIA vacancies. There were only 2 listed when I applied. Browning and Towaoc, CO.

Comment

Best of luck to you sir! There were more postings earlier in the week but they had already closed.

Comment

Do BIA CO's carry weapons or get trained on them?

Comment

At this time, no. They are trying to reintroduce armed transport training once all the policy hurdles are jumped over.

Comment

FYI ladies and gents... new announcement up on USAJobs for 0007 Correctional Officer at Ft. Washakie, WY.

The announcement can be found here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/392800500

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11667 users online. 473 members and 11194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X