Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Randomly got a notification today that I was just referred to hiring official. I had figured they had already hired for all locations???

Comment

Originally posted by BMoney View Post
      Bringing this thread back from the dead. Randomly got a notification today that I was just referred to hiring official. I had figured they had already hired for all locations???
      What is your location?

Comment

Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
        What is your location?
        I applied to cleveland and phoenix

Comment

My status updated recently to "referred" and showed I was among the best qualified at 5 and 7. Haven't heard from any particular offices yet though. I have no expectations. If they call...they call.

Comment

Originally posted by BMoney View Post
            I applied to cleveland and phoenix
            BMoney,

I too recently received a BQ referred email out of the blue. I too had Cleveland down as one of my locations. Have you been called for an interview or are they radiio silent?

Comment

Originally posted by Cover6tac View Post
              BMoney,

I too recently received a BQ referred email out of the blue. I too had Cleveland down as one of my locations. Have you been called for an interview or are they radiio silent?
              Nothing yet, but I'll post if I get any movement

Comment

Thanks! Will do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Cover6tac View Post
                  Thanks! Will do the same.
                  Did anyone who applied in 2014 and referred get an interview or receive a job offer? I Applied to the 2015 announcement for Philadelphia and was recently referred to the selecting official.

Comment

I got an offer but not from the Philadelphia announcement.

Comment

• anyone else have word on this?

15-TIGTA-370
                      Criminal Investigator (Special Agent) Grade 05
                      Application Received
                       You have answered all the required questions for this grade.

Grade 07
                      Application Received

Grade 09
                      Applications are being reviewed

Comment

• The certificate was sent to the SAC last Thursday. They are reviewing apps now to see who ranks highest and gets interviewed.

Comment

• Was the cert that was sent only for grade 9 or all grades? My app for the 5/7 grades just changed a minute ago from app received to apps being reviewed. Maybe it was all grades and career connector is just slow to update.

Comment

• My app changed on 08/25 for 5/7/9
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Yeah my 9 changed on 8/25 but the other two just changed today. It must just be slow to change for some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuganopolis View Post
                                Yeah my 9 changed on 8/25 but the other two just changed today. It must just be slow to change for some people.
                                same, same, same....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8894 users online. 356 members and 8538 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X