Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, I think that person that was supposed to transfer to your district came from my district. haha Are you PSR or supervision?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
      Yes we are. We just had a wave of retirements last year that they sorta will backfill. This year some regular retirements that will get backfilled immediately. About to be 4 senior officer positions. If those are filled locally, they will get backfilled. Also hearing we were suppose to bring on a PSR transfer who backed out. So there is an immediate need for a PSR person in Tampa.
      Oh man, I think that person that was supposed to transfer to your district came from my district. haha Are you PSR or supervision?

Comment

• I am supervision

Comment

• About how long did it take you guys from the time you finished up your medical exam until you actually started the job?

Comment

• Took me about 5 months. But I had not one but two issues that had to get cleared up. It would have originally been 1 mont.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdg0044 View Post
              About how long did it take you guys from the time you finished up your medical exam until you actually started the job?
              The docs have one month to review your file and either approve you for duty or send it back requesting more information. Some people have medical history or current Rx's that need to be explained and require a letter from a doctor. This can delay the process considerably.

It took me roughly 2 months from time of medical to my first day.

Comment

• I recently applied to the Tucson, AZ vacancy. I'm not too hopeful as I have applied to a previous Phoenix vacancy and was not selected. I have a Master's Degree and 4 plus years of federal government experience (non-LEO). I know most districts like to see previous probation, LEO, or social work type experience but I've known a few people that got in with my similar situation. Anybody know much about the AZ district and what they like to see? How is it working in this district? Thanks!

Comment

• There are some openings coming in the south soon. If anyone wants details, PM me.
                  www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• I applied for a probation position in the southern district of Florida back in March/14. I never heard anything back from them. Did anyone else hear or not hear anything about the status of the position. Please if anyone has info please share!

Comment

• Openings in the Southeast right now.
                      PM me for basic info.
                      www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Brown, I sent you a PM

Comment

• I start next week! Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownj21 View Post
                            Openings in the Southeast right now.
                            PM me for basic info.
                            Still open for applications (until the end of the month).
                            www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• One last bump for this..got about another week left open for resumes.
                              www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brownj21 View Post
                                One last bump for this..got about another week left open for resumes.
                                Ill be sending in my application for that one Monday at the latest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10003 users online. 330 members and 9673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X