Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all. I am back at it and expanding my application parameters. Does anyone have any knowledge of any of the north Carolina courts, more specifically Charlotte? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• One interview question that came up was, what is the role of the probation office, not the officer? I would think the office and officer are the same, are they not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoppyandiknowit View Post
        Hey all. I am back at it and expanding my application parameters. Does anyone have any knowledge of any of the north Carolina courts, more specifically Charlotte? Thanks in advance.
        Charlotte is very pro-active is what I have heard.
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mattydub View Post
          One interview question that came up was, what is the role of the probation office, not the officer? I would think the office and officer are the same, are they not?
          Well, keep in mind, the probation office contains presentence investigation work, field supervision work, and some/most also have pretrial officers in house. So, as far as the probation officer, it would depend on their exact role or unit that they work in.
          www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Hello! I have been trying to get into the Eastern District of North Carolina for about 2 years now. I'm currently a specialized probation officer for county in Illinois. I am scheduled for the written assessment again this week and wondering if anyone can offer insight? Is is based more on my writing skills and ability or the content you include? Last time the assessment was based on writing a bond report with only relevant information. Any help or suggestions for this district would be appreciated

Comment

• Hey hope everyone is doing well so far. I recently applied to a few probation officer positions in Brooklyn, NY, Binghamton, NY, Florida an St. Louis, MO. Would anyone know anything about those districts with respect to how pro-active they are? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7013 users online. 394 members and 6619 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X