Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any information about the Eastern District of KY? I was just selected for an interview for what seems to be a VERY competitive job selection. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

• Anyone else in the process with the Eastern District of NC? Can anyone give any insight into this district?

Comment

• Originally posted by myrtlebeachPPP View Post
        Anyone else in the process with the Eastern District of NC? Can anyone give any insight into this district?
        I've heard great things! Check your PMs.
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brownj21 View Post

I've heard great things! Check your PMs.
          Is that the district you're in? I've been interested in applying lately

Comment

• Originally posted by jortiz17 View Post

Is that the district you're in? I've been interested in applying lately
            No, it's not my district, but I know a few folks there.
            www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Good Evening,

Does anybody have information on the Southern District of Indiana? (Specifically Evansville office)

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Anyone have input on the Middle District of Florida? How's the morale and how are the step increases??

Thank you!

Comment

• Nola504
                  Nola504 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know a few officers in the district. Morale seems to be pretty good there. Upper management seems squared away as well. Not sure how they handle the step increases.

• Does anyone know if the medical guidelines require an probation officer to have depth perception and color acuity? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeeeezo View Post
                  Does anyone know if the medical guidelines require an probation officer to have depth perception and color acuity? Thanks.
                  I think you can still get hired with those issues.
                  www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brownj21 View Post

I think you can still get hired with those issues.
                    I tried to fine vision guidelines online but they are vague (ie good distant viewing in 1 eye). Where are you getting your info Brownj21?

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeeeezo View Post
                      Does anyone know if the medical guidelines require an probation officer to have depth perception and color acuity? Thanks.
                      Yes, they will test depth perception and (if I remember correctly) color on your medical exam. Now, I don't believe they're quite disqualifiers though. My district has an officer who is red/green colorblind, so clearly it isn't a disqualifier for that. I actually had some difficulty on the depth perception portion of the test but re-tested with my own opthamologist and he found no issues and submitted documentation to support that. Was pretty easy. Essentially, you can contest just about anything that comes up on the medical exam with your own doctors or secondary opinions. A lot of officers get flagged for issues but can clear them up by a second opinion.

Hope that helps some.

Comment

• Anyone from or familiar with the Middle District of PA? I applied there the end of last year, just looking for some insight if there's anyone on here from there.

Comment

• Waiting for my paperwork to get sent to and signed off by the judge! I’m just ready for my start date. Looking forward to becoming a USPO.

Comment

• Nature of work. What does a USPO on supervision spend most of his time doing? Is there a lot of reading and file studying?

Comment

• Any current USPO's have any information on the Chicago Office? Particularly any pros and cons to probation and pretrial. How's the initial training in the office? What can you expect with the fieldwork? How much time do both sides spend on fieldwork?

Anyone know the dates of the USPO academies for 2018?

Comment

• Drummergirl
                                Drummergirl commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hello, did you get any info on this?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6784 users online. 336 members and 6448 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X