300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Balco42 View Post

I assumed that was the case but was hoping there was perhaps another explanation. Thanks for the reply! I think I'll steer clear of this one.
    No pron, they use their own vehicles for field work too....

Comment

• I see this thread hasnt seen activity in a while. I applied to the Flagstaff, Albuquerque, and middle FL spot. Anyone know any good or bad about these locations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubs4life View Post
        I see this thread hasnt seen activity in a while. I applied to the Flagstaff, Albuquerque, and middle FL spot. Anyone know any good or bad about these locations?
        I have heard Albuquerque is a mess. Middle Florida is good from what I hear, I know someone in the JAX office that transferred from my current district. Flagstaff is small and is only a supervision office in northern arizona. 98% working on the native american reservations

Comment

• Originally posted by Nola504 View Post

I have heard Albuquerque is a mess. Middle Florida is good from what I hear, I know someone in the JAX office that transferred from my current district. Flagstaff is small and is only a supervision office in northern arizona. 98% working on the native american reservations
          Hmm, a mess how? I heard the FL offices are generally good to work for. I know Flagstaff is a lot of Native American contact, that's OK but although it might get old quick.

Comment

Hmm, a mess how? I heard the FL offices are generally good to work for. I know Flagstaff is a lot of Native American contact, that's OK but although it might get old quick.
            An ex co-worker transferred from my office to ABQ and said they hated it. Apparently management wasn't that great. That person is FBI now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nola504 View Post

An ex co-worker transferred from my office to ABQ and said they hated it. Apparently management wasn't that great. That person is FBI now.
              Oh wow. I see they are hiring for Boise, Kansas City, and Little Rock. Any insight on those? Any offices you are aware of that most people avoid?

Comment

Oh wow. I see they are hiring for Boise, Kansas City, and Little Rock. Any insight on those? Any offices you are aware of that most people avoid?
                I do not know anyone from any of those offices. Stay away from New Orleans, there is a reason they are always hiring. Dallas is great district and they are hiring for presentence. New chief is doing good things and really beefing up the man power.

Comment

• Yeah I see Dallas' post, know anything else good about that place?

Comment

Yeah I see Dallas' post, know anything else good about that place?
                    I have heard good things. I believe that is where the chief PO put in place a "any 80" policy. PM me for details if necessary.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brownj21 View Post

I have heard good things. I believe that is where the chief PO put in place a "any 80" policy. PM me for details if necessary.
                      I tried to send you a private message, but its full.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownj21 View Post

Send me a PM on this "any 80" policy please

Comment

I tried to send you a private message, but its full.
                          Originally posted by Nola504 View Post

Send me a PM on this "any 80" policy please
                          PM sent to both you guys. I have also cleaned out my message box, sorry about that!
                          www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• Las Vegas just posted for their Pre-Trial spot, anyone have any information on the Las Vegas office they'd like to share?

Comment

Las Vegas just posted for their Pre-Trial spot, anyone have any information on the Las Vegas office they'd like to share?
                              I know someone. I could ask, but it may be a few days. Send me any specific questions in PM.
                              www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

• I'll add another comment on Texas. I've heard pretty much nothing but good things regarding all districts in Texas. Met a couple officers from SD/TX who seemed to really enjoy it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4729 users online. 223 members and 4506 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X