X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jortiz17
    replied
    Originally posted by brownj21 View Post

I've heard great things! Check your PMs.
    Is that the district you're in? I've been interested in applying lately

Leave a comment:

• brownj21
    replied
    Originally posted by myrtlebeachPPP View Post
    Anyone else in the process with the Eastern District of NC? Can anyone give any insight into this district?
    I've heard great things! Check your PMs.

Leave a comment:

• myrtlebeachPPP
    replied
    Anyone else in the process with the Eastern District of NC? Can anyone give any insight into this district?

Leave a comment:

• LJ035
    replied
    Does anyone have any information about the Eastern District of KY? I was just selected for an interview for what seems to be a VERY competitive job selection. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• muhzeek
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the exact phrase they used was "meet with some of our judges," so I'm not sure if it's a panel or just like an informal sit-down in chambers. The lady from HR said they'll prepare an applicant packet to give to the chief judge to review, so it sounds like he may be one that takes an active role in the hiring process. If i end up getting called for the next round, I'll definitely make a post here about how they ended up doing it.

• holycrikey
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, if it's judges as in plural, that is pretty different. Most districts will have an interview with the Chief Judge as a final step though. A panel of judges could be fairly intimidating, haha. Bring your A Game.

• Nola504
    commented on 's reply
    Whoa that is a first....interview with the Judges. EVERY district is different from the next. Good luck

• muhzeek
    replied
    Interviewed for the Eastern District of North Carolina today. Didn't get registered and appproved here in time to post and ask questions, but i did read through all 47 pages of this thread and it definitely helped.

Applied 8/20/17, interviewed 11/20, and was told the top candidates will interview with the judges on 12/15.

Leave a comment:

• Qwerty2017
    replied
    Anyone a USPO or know about federal probation in the southern district of West Virginia? Just curious and excited about the position. Pm if you can. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• holycrikey
    replied
    Originally posted by ncmountain View Post
    Any USPOs that work or have knowledge of the North Carolina districts? Current NC state PO with interest in learning more about the differences in the three districts.
    PM me for details on the districts.

Leave a comment:

• ncmountain
    replied
    Any USPOs that work or have knowledge of the North Carolina districts? Current NC state PO with interest in learning more about the differences in the three districts.

Leave a comment:

• k9james
    replied
    Will any Supervisor USPO on here send me a PM. I'm trying to get my resume reviewed to see what more I can do to get an interview.

Leave a comment:

• brownj21
    replied
    Originally posted by CCSU2014 View Post
    To any current USPOs,

Can you tell me if being a local law enforcement detective for 3+ years would be considered specialized experience? All postings for USPO positions state that being a police officer is not considered specialized experience, however some postings do state that criminal investigations would be considered.

I also have a BA in criminology. Thanks.
    Like with every other question in this thread-it totally depends on the district. You said it yourself that "some postings do state that criminal investigations would be considered."

Leave a comment:

• chandler90
    replied
    Anyone work for the SDNY Pre-Trial office or know anyone there? I applied for the opening and have some questions.

Leave a comment:

• CCSU2014
    replied
    To any current USPOs,

Can you tell me if being a local law enforcement detective for 3+ years would be considered specialized experience? All postings for USPO positions state that being a police officer is not considered specialized experience, however some postings do state that criminal investigations would be considered.

I also have a BA in criminology. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6610 users online. 194 members and 6416 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X