300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida LE Jobs

Virginia Police Officer here looking to relocate to the Lee County or Collier County area. Anyone know if they are hiring or need help? Is there a shortage of officer in these area?

I don't believe Lee County SO is hiring at this time for road patrol, but they are definitely hiring for the detention bureau. However, if you want to double-check on that I would suggest calling human resources at (239)477-1000. They are getting their new budget on Oct. 1 so they might make some new positions.
    Collier County SO is usually always hiring for road patrol. Their starting pay is a little higher than Lee County but I believe they have to pay a little more into their benefits, so it's a toss up.
    You might also want to try the Ft. Myers Police Department or the Cape Coral Police Department in Lee County. They always seem to have openings available.
    Good luck!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    -Edmund Burke

Comment

If you want to go a little farther north, Manatee county is hiring. Good pay, takehome cars, and one of the most respected, progressive Sheriffs in the State. E-mail me if you have any questions.

http://legal.firn.edu/sheriff/manatee/

Comment

The Collier County Sheriffs Office is definitely hiring for both Road Patrol, Drill Instructors and Jail Deputies. The agency is a very professional and progressive agency in SW Florida. The CCSO I believe is the highest paid SO in Florida right now and if you are single you do not pay into your bennies.

If you are not Florida certified the agency will sponsor you through the academy and if you are currently a certified officer in another state (if you qualify) they will send you to a 2-week abbreviated academy up in Tampa so that you pass the state certification exam.
        Not to mention a very nice sign on bonus.

The agancy does provide a great benefits package and endless opportunities. If you are interested they will even dual certify you in corrections as well so that you can get all the overtime you need.

Check out the web site and give a call to Human Resources....

http://www.colliersheriff.org/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4754 users online. 329 members and 4425 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X