300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Investigation

I found out two weeks ago that after my second interview with the Wisconsin State Troopers i have been chosen to continue in the process to the background investigation. I am a little worried though because I realized that I forgot to put down two of my part time jobs that I had when I was younger. I was only at each one for about 4 months each. I am still friends with the managers from both places and left on good terms but am worried because they are not on my application. Will this hurt me in the background investigation?

Originally posted by bbake View Post
    I found out two weeks ago that after my second interview with the Wisconsin State Troopers i have been chosen to continue in the process to the background investigation. I am a little worried though because I realized that I forgot to put down two of my part time jobs that I had when I was younger. I was only at each one for about 4 months each. I am still friends with the managers from both places and left on good terms but am worried because they are not on my application. Will this hurt me in the background investigation?
    No, you are fine. Just go ahead and tell your background investigator.

Comment

should i tell him now or when we have our face to face meeting. He emailed me a few days ago introducing himself and telling me that after his investigation we would set up a time to meet.

Comment

Do it now, and explain that you simply forgot about them.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot.

Comment

I did not get an answer when I called. My only concern is that he has been actively doing the investigation for a week now so do you think it would be better if I waited until our face to face meeting and if he brings it up then explain to him that I forgot? This is my first ever police process so i'm really nervous about it because I don't want to look like I am lying about anything.
            Last edited by bbake; 07-24-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

If you left a message indicating what you've said here, you'll be fine. If you have the investigator's email, it probably wouldn't hurt to send him your former supervisors' contact info proactively as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10316 users online. 482 members and 9834 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X