Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Academies

All,

I am lucky enough to have the ability to travel anywhere in the USA on short notice ( due to flight benefits ). I would like to know of any/all upcoming police academies (deputy or city) within the next 1-3 Months. I know 1 month is short, but i've read of agencies pushing the hiring envelope to fill spaces. I am enrolled in the EPCC LEA but i'd like to take a look at actual sponsorship ( and a job !) before i head down that route.

Regards,

EPD

I'd love to see a list as well.
    NYPD Exam #1309
    List Rank: 3xx

Comment

A list is of course a dream, maybe just personal knowledge of local depts hiring.

Comment

Agencies are always hiring. Those that will hire one in that short of time though...either aren't that great or are doing the hiring process correct.

Internet is your friend if you are willing to go anywhere it seems.
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

My intentions were to apply to dept.s via location as opposed to dream/desired location. It seems the internet is my enemy as only highly advertised depts. (NYPD,LAPD) show up immediatly in the search results. Seems i must search city to city.

Comment

Fort Worth PD is testing for their upcoming October academy.
            If you never try, you will never know if you will be successful!!!

Comment

Pick up a phone book then and ask agencies if they are hiring.
              "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

GA State Patrol 95th school taking applications till july 18th i believe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10925 users online. 540 members and 10385 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X