300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathway DOC- Bureau of Industry and Security

There was a recent announcement soliciting college grads back in Feb. Has anyone have that put in for this have an update on this? Seem like its been several months now with no update

I work at the DOC (not in BIS, but I talk with those guys almost every day), and I would not count on any hiring being done from that announcement. Like everywhere else, there is no budget to bring on new employees.

Comment

Thanks Saone. that would explain why there has been no movement from this announcement. It's been a solid 4-5 month now. When u have the chance can you find out if they are planning any future hires

Comment

I will. I know that they have open spots right now, but they are not authorized to hire to fill them. I would be surprised if they didn't at least announce something once October rolls around.

If I hear of anything from the inside I will keep you posted.

Comment

I would look for job postings in October. Not sure if any will be Pathways, but they are looking at some money for hiring in the new FY. Of course, this could change.

Comment

Good stuff brother, thanks

Comment

Same here - status is stuck at reviewing application. I talked to the hr recently and he didn't really provide any useful information other than to say they are still in the process.

Good luck.

Comment

They cancel the announcement last week. Saone was right, they had no money to fill this announcement

Comment

Keep your ear to the ground around October. Hopefully there will be postings then.

Comment

not to jack the thread, saone: do you know if they are hiring any c.o's
                    i applied 2 years ago 2011 announcement

Comment

Originally posted by stevenhasaballa View Post
                      not to jack the thread, saone: do you know if they are hiring any c.o's
                      i applied 2 years ago 2011 announcement
                      I am unfamiliar with the term c.o, but would be happy to look into it if you can give me more info.

Comment

Ohh I think I understand what you mean. We are talking about the Department of Commerce, not Corrections. Did you mean Corrections Officer? If so, Commerce does not have any of those that I know of

Comment

I think he meant "conditional offer"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8572 users online. 389 members and 8183 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X