Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCJOSI Written Test

Hey all,

I'm scheduled to take the National Criminal Justice Officer Selection Inventory (NCJOSI) test as the written test portion of a job application.

I've been a city cop assigned to patrol for eight years, and haven't taken a written test since being hired 8 years ago.

My question is, does anyone have any experience with the NCJOSI? There are study guides available for purchase through publicsafetyrecruitment dot com. Has anyone used them, and are they worthwhile or a waste of money?

Thanks in advance for any info!

T720,

I have to also take that exam next week for a hiring announcement I applied for. I have taken the test 3 times for 3 different agencies and each time, all three agencies sent me a practice exam booklet (which in my opinion was kind of worthless). I would take the practice exam on that website. It might be $17-19 but it definitely showed me my weakness. Which is math
    However... I re-taught myself the formulas and got that **** down

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to waste money on a practice test if it was worthless. I know from college CLEP tests that some practice guides are a complete waste.

I'll give it a shot and order the practice tests to be on the safe side!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10899 users online. 548 members and 10351 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X