Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nypd hiring process

csdfdfsdfdfdfdfdfddf
    Last edited by aneil4299; 04-21-2013, 11:50 PM.

oh yeah your golden! Keep that routine up..the background investigator will NEVER find out if you dont tell him....

You've already disqualified yourself by knowingly withholding information that will turn up in your background check, on top of that you would have had to go through another psych evaluation, and a polygraph test. Honesty is the best policy. Own up and take responsibility for your past.

Comment

fgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf
      Last edited by aneil4299; 04-21-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Based on your two post above I think you are a shoe in. I don't see how anything could go wrong.
        Last edited by Curly Bill; 04-22-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Don't break to anything. They will never find out and you will be gold. You'll get a gun and shield and you can tin your way in all the clubs playa. Play on...

Comment

This can't be real? Can it? BTW, I hate to break it to you but you have no clue how thorough background checks are. The question is not what they won't find, but more about what are they willing to let sly once they find out. Seeing as how everyone and their mother wants this job nowadays, I'd say your SOL. Second, cops aren't angels by any means, but your blatent intent to be dishonest speaks volumes about your potential to be an MOS. We have plenty of people like you, and we certainly don't need any more.

_DF

PS- Fwd: My buddy in APD (who can't ever possibly find out who you are since they only do warrant checks).
            sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
            DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

Originally posted by aneil4299 View Post
              hey every one, i am trying to become a cop in nyc, and my hiring process is about to start soon, and i am a little worried about it from all the stuff i hear, i had to see a phsycologist when i was around 11, i am 20 now, and i have 2 speeding tickets but i am not sure if they will show because they were out of state tickets that have been paid on time, basically i was thinking of not telling them ****, i mean maybe i will disclose the tickets but other than that i shouldnt tell them anything else that way i wont get disqualified, what do you guys think
              1. You must disclose EVERYTHING during the process. Failing to do so can not only result in a DQ but also a removal when your hidden past comes to light.

2. Having seen a mental health professional is not in and of itself a DQ. Failing to disclose is.

well hears is the thing, there aint a polygraph test, and a background check is like if u got warrants, any arrests, credit check, anything like that, so like i said bout those 2 tickets, i will have to admit that to be on the safe side, but for when i went to see the phsycologist, im prety sure he wont find out unless i tell him, i think its like the military, when i went in to the MEPS my recruiter told me dont tell them jack ****, u tell them any thing and you are disqualified, and he said that they only gona dig out info fo something you said yes to, if you didnt say yes to it then they just gona go past it cuz they dont have time to varify every single question for every single applicant, idk i want other ppls input what you think on this
              1. The background investigation does several things: it verifies what you tell them and seeks to identify undisclosed information within the scope of suitability.

2. This is not the military.

3. They will check everything.

Having read your barely legible posts concerns me. While I tend to cut some slack to folks given the decline in writing when posting to online forums, your inability to articulate yourself in even a reasonable manner and the manner in which you are asking these questions is evidence of one of two things: either you are trying to be funny or you are trolling. I say this because I have a hard time believing that anyone is this far gone, but then again I have been wrong.
              Originally posted by SSD
              It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

The #1 trait of a Police Officer in the United States is integrity, and you obviously fail in that category...

Background Detectives are background investigators for a reason- They're good at their job... With that said, with your soon to be known lies, word will travel once you're DQ'd from the NYPD from investigator to investigator...

So don't be surprised if you don't get picked up for the next decade or two.
                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

csdfdfsdfdfdfdfdfddf
                  My friend sgt Jon already quoted your original two posts. You're screwed.

Mr NYPD background investigator, please see post #7 for our OP's original two posts.
                  Last edited by Curly Bill; 04-22-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

csdfdfsdfdfdfdfdfddf
                    Oh, how naive.

image.jpg

image.jpg
                    sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                    DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7151 users online. 337 members and 6814 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X